Rg81

Milos Teodosic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Hey guys ,

With Milos coming to the Clippers this season how well do you think his game will translate over to the NBA?

Any thoughts on his season avg stat lines?

Thnx

• Like 1

Somewhere between Sessions as a starter and Calderon as a starter, IF Milos starts.

• Like 1

Watching the game now. Every time he subs in, the Clippers start running - the increased pace adds more upside to everybody around him. He hasn't flashed anything fancy, all well placed passes and lobs.

His misses from three were open and hit the front iron, as the season progresses he should start hitting those as he gets used to the NBA rim. Looks legit

• Like 2

Watching the game too. As predicted, he really finds other guys but his defense is something that might keep him off the floor in crunch time. He is a liability on that end of the floor, he can't fight through screens and guards just blow by him too easy.

Shot is not there yet, but that will come. European players need couple of months to get into the rhythm when they come to the NBA, not only because the three is farther but because there is a lot more traveling and a lot more games and the body needs to adjust to that kind of rhythm. So don't panic if he shoots below 40% at the beginning of the season.

Edited by Mad Luke

If number of twitter mentions is any indication, the hype train is about to take off on this guy and one more good preseason game you won't be able to draft his after 100 in most formats...

I am all in on Milos, took him in every one of my drafts and I think BBM's projections for him this year are exactly what I see him doing:

image.png.5846f74ba2a9fbc86f31fabea72d6f27.png

Good for top 100 value easy

All aboard the hype train fellas! 

6 hours ago, buddyyddub said:

In Yahoo leagues he is only SG eligible. How to correct this? He certainly can pass

Yeah, I believe that's a mistake, his primary position (and I should say his only position) is PG, so I'm sure they will correct it before the season starts.

24 minutes ago, Mad Luke said:

Yeah, I believe that's a mistake, his primary position (and I should say his only position) is PG, so I'm sure they will correct it before the season starts.

He's a PG/SG now. Once he has the SG tag it stays

I really like the prospects of him this season, the only thing that really worries me is when Austin Rivers returns from his injury, will this affect his PT?

Just now, crazybob60 said:

I really like the prospects of him this season, the only thing that really worries me is when Austin Rivers returns from his injury, will this affect his PT?

It won't.

Clippers will almost always play with two PG's on the court. In one interview Teodosić said he has chosen the Clippers because they assured him he will play enough and use him right, he also mentioned they plan to play him alot next to Pat Bev.

If your team is punting points then I guess.

I'm watching him right now. He's a worse shooter than Sergio Rodriguez. And that's saying something. 

Who in the last round is scoring much more than him?  If you're depending on your last pick to keep you competitive in points, good luck.

7 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Who in the last round is scoring much more than him?  

Pretty much every other player in the NBA lol.

18 minutes ago, MONEY BALL said:

If your team is punting points then I guess.

I'm watching him right now. He's a worse shooter than Sergio Rodriguez. And that's saying something. 

He is a good shooter, just needs to adapt. But yes, you won't see many points from him because he won't take a lot of shots.

Edited by Mad Luke