Rg81

Milos Teodosic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Hold till update. He has said previously he is playing through pain every game so wouldn't be suprising if it was hurting a bit more than usual and he got pulled as a precaution.

I wont wait to cut. Ive had my bout with plantar fasciitis when i ran too much in 2013. Its 2018 and if i run too much in a week like more than 50k, my right foot will have that soreness, like bone spurs in my foot. It doesn't go away, you can only treat it and also rest. He's not giving me steals anyway only assists and some 3s on bad fg. Looks like i got lonzo back so hopefully he continues his good play since December.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xmantt said:

I wont wait to cut. Ive had my bout with plantar fasciitis when i ran too much in 2013. Its 2018 and if i run too much in a week like more than 50k, my right foot will have that soreness, like bone spurs in my foot. It doesn't go away, you can only treat it and also rest. He's not giving me steals anyway only assists and some 3s on bad fg. Looks like i got lonzo back so hopefully he continues his good play since December.

hold up... you run more than 50k a week? Thats 2 marathons lol wtf. 

agree drop

even if hes back in a game or 2 this is going to be a year long thing

gonna sit many games for "rest" or from being too sore and will just be a headache not worth it..

5 hours ago, ROTY said:

Your math here is turrible (sic). 50K is just over 30 miles. Still more than you'll catch me running in a month.

Dropped him even before the injury. As long as he is not getting stocks and is killing you in fg and turnovers, I don't think he is rosterable unless you're desperate for assists and threes. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, night said:

Dropped him even before the injury. As long as he is not getting stocks and is killing you in fg and turnovers, I don't think he is rosterable unless you're desperate for assists and threes. 

Good analysis, spot on! Question is who benefits now that he's out? Not talking griffin or deandre

6 hours ago, night said:

I did the same and picked up Chriss instead. Loving the last few games

Hmm not a whole lot of information came from that re-evaluation today.  All he got listed at is Questionable for tomorrow night so I'll have to hold for now and wait for more information/timetable.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, ROTY said:

thats only 1 man, 42k is one marathon.

no word on the evaluation of milos foot?

Im kinda adding gallo for him, he hit waivers. both reaggrevated their injury, but still too good in 14 team waivers

What a beast 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

What a beast 

You in the wrong thread, bud?

• Haha 8

He's definitely rosterable in deeper leagues, where assists are a scarcity, especially where your other option is only Jarrett Jack. You also get 1-2 triples to boot.

Thought I'd use pick him up as a trade chip due to the assists. Let's hope he can string a few games in a row together with a bunch of dimes.