Rg81

Milos Teodosic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Same....so sad...

now, I am so upset that I want to drop him for Monroe...

With Rivers back next week...I really don’t trust him anymore..

I wouldn’t be too down on myself about this decision. Murray also has a tendency to disappear and is also a headache to own.

what's the deal with this guy? he was just dropped in my 12 man, 9 cat league. asts are hard to come by off waiver wire and im trying to build my team around newly acquired harden. worth using my number 1 waiver? also, dont forget LA's perfect playoff schedule (4-4-4).

Edited by pdids911

54 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

what's the deal with this guy? he was just dropped in my 12 man, 9 cat league. asts are hard to come by off waiver wire and im trying to build my team around newly acquired harden. worth using my number 1 waiver? also, dont forget LA's perfect playoff schedule (4-4-4).

He’s brick city and probably gets the least mins of any starter. Assists have also been down I think he only had one game with 10 and they’ve been dropping recently. Probably a frustrated owner from the brick layin 

He played great with DJ out. But since he is back it seems the Milos can't find his shot. Could be just a coincidence,  but maybe there is something where it is hard for the 2 of them to play together.

10 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

He played great with DJ out. But since he is back it seems the Milos can't find his shot. Could be just a coincidence,  but maybe there is something where it is hard for the 2 of them to play together.

DJ has been back for 1 game lol, I think we should give them atleast 2 or 3 games before saying they can't play together. He just missed his threes on Wednesday and Boston has the best defense in the NBA so it's a tough matchup for him. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

He literally missed 4 wide open shots....how is that in any possibly connected to DJ being back?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

DJ has been back for 1 game lol, I think we should give them atleast 2 or 3 games before saying they can't play together. He just missed his threes on Wednesday and Boston has the best defense in the NBA so it's a tough matchup for him. 

11 minutes ago, crocp said:

He literally missed 4 wide open shots....how is that in any possibly connected to DJ being back?

That's why I stated it could just be a coincidence. No need to get your panties in a bunch. I did not watch the game.  But game plans do change when a player like DJ comes back from. 

3 hours ago, crocp said:

looks like DJ was not a problem :)

I hope he continues this surge. That fg% has been nice. The assist could be better, but I will take what I can get.

26 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Any chance Milos secures the starting PG job, or will the Clips look to trade for a younger PG?

I think he'll hold it for sure. The two main barriers for Milos value is injury and chemistry. He will get as many minutes as his foot will let him.

I'm expecting a initial dip in value for him followed by a significant rise. He is going to now have to re-establish chemistry and learn how to play with Bradley, Gallinari, Harris +more, once they gel he has some elite options to get those assist numbers up. Plus there is always the fact there will be no more passing it to BG and letting him drive and finish/kickout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 dimes and the rest is trash. I'm starting to lose any hope that he will improve any time soon..

Further, he is 31, I don't see that he gets better next season either..

However, I'll wait until trade deadline, maybe Lou is traded and he gets more usage..

Edited by Akauders

borderline droppable. will wait after the trade deadline of roster changes 

How do you think roster changes will help him? He has gotten 25+ minutes plenty of times. He's just not useful outside of assists. 

If Lou does go it really doesn’t matter as Rivers is due back the next game. 

On 1/30/2018 at 3:24 PM, freddo said:

I think he'll hold it for sure. The two main barriers for Milos value is injury and chemistry. He will get as many minutes as his foot will let him.

I'm expecting a initial dip in value for him followed by a significant rise. He is going to now have to re-establish chemistry and learn how to play with Bradley, Gallinari, Harris +more, once they gel he has some elite options to get those assist numbers up. Plus there is always the fact there will be no more passing it to BG and letting him drive and finish/kickout.

I think we'll just quote this guy for the time being, in case owners are worrying about Milos.

But yeah, Rivers will just replace Lou Williams, and he's an ever bigger ballhog.

1 hour ago, ThisIsSparta said:

I think we'll just quote this guy for the time being, in case owners are worrying about Milos.

But yeah, Rivers will just replace Lou Williams, and he's an ever bigger ballhog.

i despise Rivers, he is not good at all. never was. 

Glad I dropped Rubio right before he breaked out and picked up this JAG. Just holding him for his PO schedule.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Minutes have dipped in the two games since the trade.  Small sample size probably but if he isn't getting north of 25 minutes in the near future I'll probably be moving on.  Rivers coming back will only further complicate things.  

7 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

What is the outlook with gallo out?

He should be on your waiver wire.

aka same as the outlook with Gallo healthy

1 hour ago, mackdonald said:

What is the outlook with gallo out?

He should be on your waiver wire.

aka same as the outlook with Gallo healthy