AssociationDynasty

FREE 30 TEAM DYNASTY - Association Dynasty needs 10-15 new owners

FREE NBA 30 team ESPN + Proboards contract dynasty league will be having a 10 round draft and subsequent free agency to establish rosters. Initial snake draft (draft positions will be randomized) will include players' current IRL contract.

We will be using this scoring format:

Points (PTS): 1

Defensive Rebounds (DREB): 1.5

Offensive Rebounds (OREB): 2

Assists (AST): 2

Steals (STL) :2.5

Blocks (BLK): 2.5

Turnovers (TO): -1

3-Pointers Made (3PTM): 1

Field Goals Made (FGM): 0.5

Field Goals Attempted (FGA): -0.5

Free Throws Made (FTM): 1

Free Throws Attempted (FTA): -1

A made 3PT shot will be worth 4 total fantasy points (3 points = 3 fantasy points, 3PTM = 1 fantasy point).

A missed FG will be worth -0.5 fantasy points, a made FG will be worth 2-4 total fantasy points, depending on the type of FGA.

A missed FT will be worth -1 fantasy point, a made FT will be worth 1 total fantasy point.

Player Rankings Here

Reply to this post with the username you used to register for the forum, and you will be approved very shortly after!

Please note: IP checks will be run on all new members, please do not attempt to sign up for multiple teams because you WILL be kicked in a matter of minutes.

**Don't join Association Dynasty.** 

The commissioner threw a tantrum and kicked out all of the members who had been in the league for 3 years to fill it with all new people. **VERY unstable commissioner** who went inactive in the middle of the season for 6 months, and then kicked out the very owners who kept the league running in his absence without warning, myself included,

On 27/07/2017 at 10:56 AM, Michal Jablonski said:

I registered with username Michal

The commissioner threw a tantrum and kicked out all of the members who had been in the league for 3 years to fill it with all new people. **VERY unstable commissioner** who went inactive in the middle of the season for 6 months, and then kicked out the very owners who kept the league running in his absence without warning, myself included,

On 27/07/2017 at 1:52 PM, jonthad22 said:

I registered with the name jonthad22

On 02/08/2017 at 11:20 AM, Mfbenoit said:

Registered as mfbenoit

On 30/07/2017 at 8:18 AM, ShadowStarr said:

Registered as ShadowStarr

On 27/07/2017 at 2:48 PM, Triana Tropical said:

Registered as Caboclo17

On 8/5/2017 at 10:44 AM, sin_nombre1 said:

Didn't check in until now but I will have you know that AD is up and running excellently with all the owners that expressed interest in this thread. Go find something better to do with your time bud. 

Matter if fact we do need 1 replacement owner for a team that consists of:

Patrick Beverley
Dion Waiters
LeBron James
Ben Simmons
Al Horford
Marcus Smart
Caris LeVert
Richaun Holmes
Dirk Nowitzki
Wille Reed

Anyone interested please respond