Spyplane

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

8 hours ago, driss lol said:

is he getting PG eligibility on yahoo anytime soon or what

He played mostly SF during Nov/Dec and we’re still waiting for that position to be added - have no idea what the hold up is, have voted and commented on user voice. Sigh.

If he keeps playing PG minutes hopefully yahoo wake up and add both PG and SF

• Like 2

Yahoo is ******** up a lot this season with the position eligibility. Prince should have been PF eligible awhile ago as well.

His assist have creeped up to around 5 per for little over a week or so. He has good chemistry with Fox too. Too bad it'll end when Hill comes back and the offense becomes stagnant again, but it's still a easy hold for me atm.

• Like 1

Having a good 1st half then idiot Joeger leaves him in with 3 fouls and he gets a cheap 4th after jumping on a Lou W pump on a 3.

:angry:

Edited by VaTerp

14 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Career high of 20 points! Getting closer to must add in standard leagues?

"Closer to must add"? He's already gone lol

Also it was 22 pts :ph34r:

• Like 2

Had him earlier in the season and had to drop him. Hate that I missed out on him now. Have fun guys.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, dorwell said:

Had him earlier in the season and had to drop him. Hate that I missed out on him now. Have fun guys.

I as well missed out on him.. 

I had him earlier in the year but dropped, he's still sitting on my waivers though. The only guy I'm willing to drop right now is John Collins, but I'm gonna see if I can swing a decent two for one and then pick him up.

What do you think are his projections ROS? Been itching to add this dude. My only caveat is his stocks. Though in Euroleague, he did average 2 threes and 1+ steals in just 28 minutes. You think his stats will even out?

My only drop would probably be Tyler Johnson.

Edited by ThisIsSparta

21 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

What do you think are his projections ROS? Been itching to add this dude. My only caveat is his stocks. Though in Euroleague, he did average 2 threes and 1+ steals in just 28 minutes. You think his stats will even out?

My only drop would probably be Tyler Johnson.

Not sure I would drop Johnson since Waiters is out. But, as far as this cat goes yeah man, I think the steals will come back around. They have fallen off some lately but early on they were there. Still, in 26 minutes a game he is at 0.9 for the year which isn't that bad so if he gets 30 min or so, like he has been lately, I think 1-1.2 is a reasonable expectation going forward. Not sure if you have watched him play much...but just in case you haven't FWIW he looks the part out there. Smooth,  good playmaker, nice shot selection, and seems to possess a strong basketball IQ. I'm very intrigued to see what he turns into as he gets even more comfortable with the NBA style of play.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Not sure I would drop Johnson since Waiters is out. But, as far as this cat goes yeah man, I think the steals will come back around. They have fallen off some lately but early on they were there. Still, in 26 minutes a game he is at 0.9 for the year which isn't that bad so if he gets 30 min or so, like he has been lately, I think 1-1.2 is a reasonable expectation going forward. Not sure if you have watched him play much...but just in case you haven't FWIW he looks the part out there. Smooth,  good playmaker, nice shot selection, and seems to possess a strong basketball IQ. I'm very intrigued to see what he turns into as he gets even more comfortable with the NBA style of play.

True enough, I'll keep a close eye on his future games. I am sensing a Mitchell type of breakout soon. With the lack of depth and shooters in his team, I feel he is primed for a takeover. I'm intrigued by his Eurobasket stats last year in the Serbian team without Milos and Jokic. 20 ppg, 3 rpg, 5 apg, 1.2 stl, with 2 threes on 47% FG and 82% FT. I doubt he could score 20 ppg sooner, but the other peripherals are coming.

Edited by ThisIsSparta
  • Like 1

Just picked him up. The numbers look promising. I don't watch kings games but over on reddit the kings sub seem to pretty high on him as one of the building blocks for the franchise going forward so he should get plenty of run. Hoping for a true post asb breakout but tbh seeing as I got him for free I'm fine with the numbers he's posting now anyway 

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 1

He passes the eye test and has been getting consistent minutes BUT this coach will switch up is rotation any chance he gets.

Edited by stevenzhang

1 hour ago, stevenzhang said:

He passes the eye test and has been getting consistent minutes BUT this coach will switch up is rotation any chance he 

Edited by BrewCityBBQ

Gets the start today and looks like less minutes and production than last couple of weeks coming off the bench.

Joeger.....

• Sad 1