Sign in to follow this  
thump

Thor Deal.. thoughts?

Was offer:

SP Archer & OF C. Fraizer

for

SP Syndergaard & SP Manaea

Who wins?

Keeper/Dynasty thinking about doing it.. thoughts?

Syndergaard and Manaea are definitely the ones you want. Especially if you have an OF with Harper, Trout, Stanton, Judge already... why add Frazier? Manaea is nearly as good as Archer already. I think in 2 years Manaea is the better pitcher, and approaches Archer as time goes on. 

Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frazier, obviously. 

Plus, you have Robles (not a huge fan), Vlad Jr. Acuna, Tucker, Dahl... Frazier is a piece you simply don't need. 

I think you are losing the deal without even considering your team impact. When reviewing your team, it's a huge loss IMO. 

7 hours ago, sngehl01 said:

Syndergaard and Manaea are definitely the ones you want. Especially if you have an OF with Harper, Trout, Stanton, Judge already... why add Frazier? Manaea is nearly as good as Archer already. I think in 2 years Manaea is the better pitcher, and approaches Archer as time goes on. 

Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frazier, obviously. 

Plus, you have Robles (not a huge fan), Vlad Jr. Acuna, Tucker, Dahl... Frazier is a piece you simply don't need. 

I think you are losing the deal without even considering your team impact. When reviewing your team, it's a huge loss IMO. 

Why don't you like Robles? What if I were to say that potential I can flip Fraizer with Bichette for Corey Seager?

7 hours ago, havey16 said:

Yeah I would not do this deal 

What if I were to say that potential I can flip Fraizer with Bichette for Corey Seager?