NYR Fan 116894

Alvin Kamara 2017 Outlook

18 hours ago, Nap Time said:

Why would the Saints even activate Kamara this week?  They're 16 point favorites.  The Jets can't compete without McCown.  Why risk your franchise player?

boo this man!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Wynter12 said:

This was supposed to be fun and stress free lmao 

Is this how your friends roped you in? Two things happen to new people that join my league: Either quit next season (can't handle the amount of work/research) or they become addicted. Think you're in the latter bucket haha.

2 minutes ago, TheLegacy said:

Is this how your friends roped you in? Two things happen to new people that join my league: Either quit next season (can't handle the amount of work/research) or they become addicted. Think you're in the latter bucket haha.

there is  another reason people quit. . . they hate losing :lol:

8 minutes ago, Wynter12 said:

Nice to see he's practicing. All I need is the all clear :lol:

It's my first year of fantasy and I didn't realize how much of a stalker I would become on the social media for any news and tidbits on the guys in my lineup. Or just fantasy stuff in general like this forum.

This was supposed to be fun and stress free lmao 

Good one. 

Get out now and never come back, before it changes you forever. 

i survived the last week with him, im just worried he will be on a pitch count against the jets especially when its get out of hand.  cant do anything about it though if he plays

9 minutes ago, RUGOO said:

i survived the last week with him, im just worried he will be on a pitch count against the jets especially when its get out of hand.  cant do anything about it though if he plays

If it gets out of hand it probably had something to do with him being productive.

2 minutes ago, Bigfische said:

If it gets out of hand it probably had something to do with him being productive.

Precisely-

13 minutes ago, RUGOO said:

He is on a pitch count every game, it is how he's used. Nobody is as electric with the handful of touches he gets weekly-

24 minutes ago, RUGOO said:

Instead of 12 touches, they gonna give him 7? Seems very unlikely, it was a concussion, he gets cleared, he’s 100%, no worries

If he's cleared he plays 100%, saints need him to keep rolling... There's no need for a pitch count on a cleared concussion 

Edited by Savatage79

16 hours ago, Nap Time said:

Why would the Saints even activate Kamara this week?  They're 16 point favorites.  The Jets can't compete without McCown.  Why risk your franchise player?

Kamara is "good to go." Football players don't like to ride the pine when their team mates are out there grinding for the W.

Fire up Kamara for this week.

It says he was a full participant in practice.  Wouldn't that mean that he has cleared the protocol? 

Just now, res077y11 said:

It says he was a full participant in practice.  Wouldn't that mean that he has cleared the protocol? 

Apparently not because back when Rivers was in the concussion protocol he was still practicing. It's basically 99% that he will play on Sunday if he is practicing though. 

1 minute ago, res077y11 said:

No, Ertz had a full practice last week and wasn't cleared. 

He racked 5.7 on the first drive alone last game in PPR. 

Floor here feels like 20 with upside for more, depending on house calls and yardage escalators. 

Let's go kid, big week. 

30 minutes ago, Tax77 said:

No, Ertz had a full practice last week and wasn't cleared. 

Actually that was misreported.  Ertz never was a full go in practice last week.

I was listening to Matt Kelley’s podcast the other week and he thought that kamara is due for a regression. Obviously he can’t keep producing at such high numbers with limited touches. Will it be this week? 

6 minutes ago, kdubb44 said:

I was listening to Matt Kelley’s podcast the other week and he thought that kamara is due for a regression. Obviously he can’t keep producing at such high numbers with limited touches. Will it be this week? 

That guy really went out on a limb...you mean Kamara won’t average 7.5 yards per carry his whole career?

To many people stressing way to much about an elite talent, who will get his, as long as he’s on the field.

Smh people thinking about benching Kamara after being fully cleared. He’s a set and forget. Some owners have concussions here lol 

Edited by Broncos132

This dude is beyond a stud. He is the MVP of the saints right now. He will get 150total yards easy and 1-2 tds. It's almost a given. The saints ride or die with Kamara he keeps the chains moving along with the team. 

1 hour ago, kdubb44 said:

Damn, and I was really excited about starting him this week. 

Who the F is Matt Kelly and why the F should I care what he thinks? Sounds like an “expert” who missed on Kamara earlier in the season. How the hell do you predict a regression?   Was his evidence “he can’t possibly continue to be this dominant, can he?”.   Did he also predict a regression for A. Foster during his breakout fantasy season? The regression that never came.

People listen, if he’s 100% Sean is playing him and not holding back! Did you all see how one dimensional the Saints looked after Kamara left? Ingram looked like Doug Martin out there.