Sign in to follow this  
Gzik09

Start Up dynasty league looking for quality owners!

Hey everyone I am an experienced commissioner looking to fill one last start up league and get our rookie draft/free agent auction underway! You can view the league on Reality Sports Online called "The Fantasy Football League". I use a proven scoring system formula that has made 3 other of my leagues long term successes. This is a Superflex, 1ppr, full IDP league. The closest thing you can get get to the real thing with a salary cap, rookie draft and auction draft. 3/12 spots filled and looking to roll fast so head on over and apply! There is a full description listed on there with the league please also leave email address when applying through RSO so that I can make sure your a great fit for the league. Thanks!

Lots of application in! Continuing to interview it's not too late! Get in from the beginning of a long term league with proven successes ! 

Awesome head over to reality sports online and find The Fantasy Football League and apply! Once you do I will send you the official league application to your email. Looking to move fast ! 

26 minutes ago, Gzik09 said:

Awesome head over to reality sports online and find The Fantasy Football League and apply! Once you do I will send you the official league application to your email. Looking to move fast ! 

Hey very interested in this league. Been looking to get in a league like this. Im Very active owner. Email is chadw302@verizon.net if spots are still available