Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SinCity

Zeke Elliot Trade.......WHIR

Ok I'm in a 16 team keeper league in which a team managed to get both Bell and Elliot and ofc kept them as his keepers (so those are his 1st and 2nd round picks) me I kept no one. 

Seeing as how Elliot is suspended half the season would it be a fair deal if I offered my 2nd round pick for Elliot considering his suspension? Too much, not enough, or not worth trading for?

My thoughts even with a suspension if I can get him for my 2nd rounder I'll grab Hyde or Abdullah later in the draft and get WRs first.

I don't think that a second round pick would even be close to land Elliott.  Zeke will still play in ten games and I think what he will do in those games will still be better than anything the 12th overall pick will do.

The 12th overall pick is essentially a 1st round pick because anyone that kept a player doesn't get a 1st round pick and if they keep a 2nd player then they also lose a 2nd round pick. So in my league only 4 teams are drafting in the first and only 8 in the 2nd.

Well it's essentially a 3rd round pick because everyone will keep their best 2 players...

Nope they didn't that's what I'm saying 8 teams did not and now the Zeke owner just posted he wants to trade him.

Also how would it be a 3rd round pick? I didn't keep anyone I have no keepers and neither did others teams. 

If I were the other owner, I wouldn't remotely consider trading him for any pick.  I'd take my chances I could keep my team afloat until his return, then enjoy having the best backfield in the league.  

I drafted Emmitt #1 overall the year he sat out at the start.  When I started 1-3, the other owners laughed at me.  When I then ran the table, I laughed at them.