Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kball09

Jaron Brown 2017 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, Tugginroot said:

I wonder why the downtick in snaps?  I'm think Bruce may be starting to lose it, watching some of the play calling was head scratching.

Because both John Brown and JJ Nelson played.  You really have to monitor these non-Fitz WRs for Arizona.  The value is going to be when one or more of them sits.

According to the stats I just looked at, Tampa gives up the most points in the league to WR's (PPR)

So start your cardinals WR's, whichever ones you got, and pray. That's what I'm doing.

Cardinals gotta do something to protect Carson man, he's gonna die back there.

I assume Grimes is a "one side of the field" and not a shadow guy.

Given, so far he hasn't been nearly as good as he was last year. But with a surface-level knowledge of the bucs secondary, I assume he is better than whoever their other starting corner is.

Ascertaining which side Grimes lines up on and which side Jaron tends to line up on (we know Fitz is mostly in the slot, that's a given) could be beneficial in predicting Jaron's success on Sunday. That secondary *can* be had. Week 2 in Minn vs world-beating Case KEenum.

On 10/9/2017 at 12:06 PM, burninglegs said:

train-wreck-o.gif

Even I'm allowed a dud once in a while.

That's quite the train wreck, agreed. Those WR's just became more unpredictable with the signing of A.P. 

Drop Jaron if you haven't already. He had his chance and blew it.

On 10/6/2017 at 6:23 PM, cdd10 said:

Think I am gonna go with John Brown since Jaron is getting all the hype on here that's how it usually goes haha

Was same logic I used. Worked out well.