Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtbgator

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

32 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

I am picking up Nick Folk everywhere! Anyone else

He is good, plays for a high powered TB offense who give him plenty of chances, plays Minny who seems to give up tons of FG. I just see TB stalling in the RZ at least 2-3 times and I love analyzing floors when determining kickers, and Folk has a 9 point floor this week IMO

Im rolling

Gano v NO

Parkey vNYJ

Legatron v 9ers

Tucker v Jags

Not sure if folks is better than any of them.  Jets are 23rd overall to kickers i wonder if thats just because the kicker only kicks PATs?  

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to drop the Vikings DEF and pickup the Dolphins DEF? They're projected higher this week, but I'm not sure if that's the best move overall.

3 minutes ago, coachshowtime said:

Decisions, Decisions....

Philly vs NYG

LA Rams vs SF

Green Bay vs CIN

JAX vs BAL

????

Philly

I'm leaning Philly over Miami this week. But someone just dropped the NE D, who goes up against Houston. 

Philly or Pats???

I prefer the Jags ROS. How would you all rank these defenses for week 3?

Dolphins vs Jets

Patriots vs Texans

Rams vs 49ers

Eagles vs Giants

Titans vs Seahawks.

There are a lot of streaming options this week.

GB vs CIN. No trap game on this one. Inept o-line, QB issues, new play calling, ineffective RB's and Eifert is injured and might be out. The only thing they have going for them is AJ Green but he can easily be taken out of the game considering all the other issues they have.

GB also gets CHI next week 

54 minutes ago, The Answer said:

Beware.  Philly secondary is really banged up for the giants game. 

Doesnt matter eli will be sacked at least 10 times with how bad his o line is.  

Lost out on Philly. Got Miami who I think I like more than tb, ten, and gb who are all available.

49 minutes ago, molonLabe80 said:

Most likely, and as an eagles fan I hope that's the case.  

Anyone else holding on to TB while waiting on news on Bradford? They were a great start this past Sunday and I think could have a repeat performance this week with Keenum, but I'm less certain with Bradford at the helm. Or have people moved on?

I've got Philly and StL (and more) sitting there on FA, don't know if I should just pull the trigger or wait on news and risk having to choose a lower-tier streamer. 

5 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

You sound pretty confident about that.  I got Philly but Steelers are available.  Should I go after them as the safer play? 

6 hours ago, The Answer said:

Beware.  Philly secondary is really banged up for the giants game. 

Are they a good play ROS if secondary gets healthy?  

Do you guys think Panthers are a drop with not only Brees next but then Brady? 

Edit scratch that, gonna try to make room to hold them because their schedule looks decent after pats 

10 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Nooooooo, packers

Why not?

Have you seen how bad the bengals offense is?

Week 4 they play at home vs CHI so thats a good matchup as well.

Also happy to roll with Legatron tonight and ROS really, rams offense seems ok enough to move the ball but then stall out in range and the defense should be good enough not to get blown out.

Rams vs SF TNF. This division has a habit of playing total mudgames (see Hawks - SF 12-6). Like the odds of little points and ofc the offense of SF (9-3 vs panthers??)

Is the Detroit D for real.....Like, ROS real?

I haven't watched their games, but they have put up an absurd amount of point the 1st 2 weeks.

Anyone brave enough / in a deep enough league to look at the Browns DST this week vs. Indy?  The WW is barren and my other options is Panthers DST vs. Saints.  Colts have given up the most opposition DST points so far and have been very lost/turnover prone without Luck.  Browns DST has also been surprisingly decent - they have some good playmakers that create turnovers, even if the end result is rough.