jtbgator

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

15 hours ago, mvttchew said:

True. But I think if they start Kessler, they might have a chance. He’s good at protecting the ball and limitsnturn overs. If Kiser or Hogan play, then I’ll stay away 

Good luck then. :D

Anyone plan on keeping Minnesota def through their bye? Not a lot of decent defenses left in my 12man and feel like rolling the dice on Min def ros instead of having to use faab every week streaming. Only concern is that schedule after their bye:

Week 10 @Was

Week 11 vs LAR

Week 12 @Det

Week 13 @Atl

Week 14 @Car

Week 15 vs Cin

Week 16 @GB

A lot of capable offenses and 5 out 7 are away games. 

I picked up buf @ oak w jags on a bye but im not sure i like that matchup anyone else considering mia v bal?  I know TNF are hit n miss but ravens down some WRs so i kinda dig the matchup

Looking ahead to week 9

Rams @ NYG

Texans vs Indy

Thinking Texans at home, might pick up later in the week to stash with Steelers on BYE

Steelers after the BYE

@Indy

vs Tenn

vs GB

must hold

Edited by Mmiller186

Im trying to hold Greg Zuerlein through his bye. Who would you roll with in his stead?:

Butker KC vs DEN

Forbath MIN vs CLE

Boswell PIT vs DET

Huaschka BUF vs OAK

Just now, Dark Kn19ht said:

Im trying to hold Greg Zuerlein through his bye. Who would you roll with in his stead?:

Butker KC vs DEN

Forbath MIN vs CLE

Boswell PIT vs DET

Huaschka BUF vs OAK

28 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Butker KC vs DEN

Forbath MIN vs CLE

Boswell PIT vs DET

Huaschka BUF vs OAK

I'd go hauschka

1 hour ago, Sp0ke said:

Is Matt Bryant droppable for Hauschka ?

same dilemma for me. Only thing holding me back from dropping him is that Bryant already had his BYE

Potential for heavy rain on Sunday in NE, Philly, NYJ, and Washington...

I'm contemplating dropping Elliot for Forbath.  Thoughts??

I play in a league where ST don't count, only Defensive points allowed and Defensive yards allowed. Who you want week 8?

MIN @ CLE (in England)

or

CIN vs. IND

Can't go wrong, but who will gain more yards and/or score more points, IND or CLE?

21 hours ago, hubbell525 said:

better ROS:

Denver D or Lions D

Lions still have a matchup with CLE

Personally I probably rather have the Lions especially with how badly the Broncos offense has struggled. Both have pretty good matchups ROS (Lions against Pitt isn't the greatest this week but other than TB all plus matchups the remainder of season).

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I play in a league where ST don't count, only Defensive points allowed and Defensive yards allowed. Who you want week 8?

MIN @ CLE (in England)

or

CIN vs. IND

Can't go wrong, but who will gain more yards and/or score more points, IND or CLE?

That's a tough one. Since both have great matchups I'd go with whoever has the worse offense (my logic being whomever has the worse offense the game will be closer longer, so you don't have to worry about garbage time the Colts or Browns racking up a ton of yards and a score or two). Issue is I don't think either Vikings or Bengals offense is clearly any worse. Probably go with Minnesota though since Browns actually have a pretty good run defense and its in England so the whole traveling thing may have the offense not as sharp. 

Been riding this Butker train for the past 4 weeks without any disappointments. Someone just dropped Legatron on the wire for wk8 BYE. Should I scoop him up and replace The Buttkicker?! 

3 hours ago, gameover413 said:

Potential for heavy rain on Sunday in NE, Philly, NYJ, and Washington...

I'm contemplating dropping Elliot for Forbath.  Thoughts??

good point, especially Philly with high chance of rain and wind. UGH.

Should I be scared with denvers defense this week against KC? BEars lions Bills Miami Cleveland defense all on waiver. I have a player I can drop to keep Denver for ros but I don't know about against KC. What y'all think?

Maybe we should start answering someone elses question before asking a new one?  This thread is literally just 1 question after another with very few actually getting answered....

3 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Trying to figure out which D to keep for the ROS. Who should I keep?

Detroit

or

Buffalo

I went with Detroit ROS.

11 hours ago, Woonga24 said:

same dilemma for me. Only thing holding me back from dropping him is that Bryant already had his BYE

Bills had their bye too bro !

My dilemma is if Bills can run the ball as good as Falcons (we already know they have a great offense) and be in a field goal range , so Hauschka can give us pts.

5 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

Maybe we should start answering someone elses question before asking a new one?  This thread is literally just 1 question after another with very few actually getting answered....

You are right mate .. My bad.