Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtbgator

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

16 minutes ago, Dead Money said:

How about Chargers D at home vs.  Washington

or

Detroit D on the road vs. Tampa?

chargers easily! 

I have no clue how the Steelers/Baltimore matchup is going to go...if I had to guess I'd say its a low scoring grinder,  so I want to stay away from that and I'd go Chargers.

4 hours ago, lenny123 said:

Elliot worth keeping? Eagles going for it on 4th isn't helping.

This week might be bad, but he gets NY and Oak the weeks after... better than the options I have on the waiver currently. I think he'll bounce back

Thoughts on Bills defense over Pittsburgh for next 2 week? 

I picked up the Bengals D (vs. Bears) this week but now I’m reading they lost Pacman, Dre Kirkpatrick and Burfict. I don’t know much about the Bengals Defense so I’m not sure how these injuries affect the D. Are they still serviceable at home this week? 

Other options are:

Browns vs. GB

Packers @ Cleveland 

Bills vs. Indy 

Vikings @ Panthers

Broncos @ Jets

Jets vs. Broncos.

Not much out there on waivers

Pick one.

Packers @CLE (Gordon is a concern though-  I think CLE is better than people give them credit for)

Eagles @LAR (Rams were held in check by both Minny and Seattle and I think Philly's D is just as good)

Cowboys @NYG (looked great against WSH last week and the only teams to limit this DST lately have been high scoring teams)

NYJ vs DEN (Denver is just awful)

Currently have PHI and GB rostered

I'm thinking of dropping Prater for Butker. Concerned about whether Stafford is going to play. If he doesn't, that's got to be a significant downgrade for Prater. KC vs. OAK should be pretty high scoring.

What do you think?

1 minute ago, gufomel said:

I'm thinking of dropping Prater for Butker. Concerned about whether Stafford is going to play. If he doesn't, that's got to be a significant downgrade for Prater. KC vs. OAK should be pretty high scoring.

What do you think?

I would

2 hours ago, Under500Forever said:

I picked up the Bengals D (vs. Bears) this week but now I’m reading they lost Pacman, Dre Kirkpatrick and Burfict. I don’t know much about the Bengals Defense so I’m not sure how these injuries affect the D. Are they still serviceable at home this week? 

Other options are:

Browns vs. GB

Packers @ Cleveland 

Bills vs. Indy 

Vikings @ Panthers

Broncos @ Jets

Jets vs. Broncos.

Not much out there on waivers

I held cincy for this matchup too but those injuries are scaring me off. I’m sticking with chargers instead I think. If I were you I’d probably go Jets 

Anyone like the Bucs D IF Stafford doesn't play?

My current options are:

CHI @ CIN

BAL @ PIT

Pitt D worth the hold? I have Chargers D and might scoop up Pats D and drop Pitt. The injuries for Steelers are worrisome as they have given up big plays the last few weeks. Pats D is on fire right now holding teams to less than 17 points like 6 or 7 games. 

Who to choose out of this group. Big emphasis on sacks and turnovers 

GB @ cleveland

Jets @ denver

Lions @ Tampa

Bills vs Colts

TB vs Det 

Pats D against Miami is probably a pretty solid choice (Miami gives up most points to defenses, NE might still be available) or Cowboys vs the hapless Giants.

5 hours ago, jcedwards said:

Anyone like the Bucs D IF Stafford doesn't play?

My current options are:

CHI @ CIN

BAL @ PIT

I was just thinking the same thing. Wouldn't be a bad pick up for this week. Can't imagine Jake Rudock doing that great! I'd pick them over your other two choices. I have Cincinnati plugged in right now against the Bears but they have a bunch of injuries and I'm not so sure anymore. 

48 minutes ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

I’m starting the Pats D vs Miami over the Jags D vs Seattle....hopefully it works out 

I’m so close to doing this too

Currently have the Ravens defense and they have been one of the best in the league this year but I'm really worried about the Steelers offense at home this week. Should I play it safe with a good defense or pick up the Jets to play the Broncos?