jtbgator

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

I have Denver and Detroit D, who performs best this week? Return and punt yards count (10 yds for 1 pt) 

I have the rams and chargers as options.....Most teams are off the board. I think out of those 2, id have to roll chargers....anyone else? Possibly any other streamers to look at?

anybody have any good WEEK 16 defense/kicker touts? I'm in a league where all the playoff teams have hoarded multiple defenses to prevent streaming. SO i need to look ahead a week in advance and store some possible options.

Edited by EmbargoLifted

45 minutes ago, EmbargoLifted said:

anybody have any good WEEK 16 defense/kicker touts? I'm in a league where all the playoff teams have hoarded multiple defenses to prevent streaming. SO i need to look ahead a week in advance and store some possible options.

Well we have to know what your working with on the wire. 

5 hours ago, EmbargoLifted said:

Chargers, Bears, maybe Pats, 

On 12/10/2017 at 10:56 AM, bosny said:

Bills or Titans? Thanks!

Im in the same situation. Anyone have a preference on these two Def?

Haven’t heard anything about Dallas @ Oakland. Seems like a great spot especially with Lee back. Thinking about them over Detroit. 

I've been riding Jake Elliot almost the whole season but with Wentz now out how do you all feel about him?? There are some decent options available on the wire with Boswell, Gould, Forbath, and Bailey. Not sure if i should keep riding out Elliot

On 12/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, Zekepeak86 said:

I have the rams and chargers as options.....Most teams are off the board. I think out of those 2, id have to roll chargers....anyone else? Possibly any other streamers to look at?

Anyone?

5 hours ago, Vinny Babeetz said:

I've been riding Jake Elliot almost the whole season but with Wentz now out how do you all feel about him?? There are some decent options available on the wire with Boswell, Gould, Forbath, and Bailey. Not sure if i should keep riding out Elliot

Can't say if it was the right decision or not, but I dropped him for Gould this week.  

7 hours ago, DekuTree said:

Can't say if it was the right decision or not, but I dropped him for Gould this week.  

I picked up Gould as well. I feel this could be a 3 FG 3 XP game... he has been on a roll since Jimmy took over QB

16 hours ago, Sean Tambo said:

I like Chargers , and they have the best matchup next week 

IF you could hold chargers and pick up falcons for this week would you or do you play chargers.

i also have both matt Bryant and zuerlein so I could potentially stack special teams lol

Pulling what little hair I have left out trying to decide on Chargers vs KC or Skins vs Zona. Any insight?

15 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

Pulling what little hair I have left out trying to decide on Chargers vs KC or Skins vs Zona. Any insight?

Cardinals offensive line has been a mess lately, and obviously they don't have the offensive firepower of the chiefs. On the road as well and they easily make for the better matchup in my opinion.