jtbgator

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Jon21 said:

So whats the prospect on CHI defense if Cleveland make a QB change?

 

Chicago DST is top 5 no matter who the QB is. 3-4 sacks and 2 TO's without even trying.

 

 

I would rank it this way s far as possible waiver adds

 

Carolina

Chicago

KC

Lions

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens (vs IND) or Chargers (@NYJ) for the championship? Gotta be Ravens right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Deke said:

Ravens (vs IND) or Chargers (@NYJ) for the championship? Gotta be Ravens right?

Love both matchups and I think both will be fruitful, but I would choose Baltimore between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final descision this year:

 

Phi vs Oak

Det @ Cin

Car vs TB

Chi vs Cle

KC vs Mia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd roll with the Steelers there. vthokie3

 

How about

 

Jags D @ SF

 

Baltimore D vs Indy

 

I gotta lean towards Baltimore here. Indy gives up a lot of points to defenses, the game is in Baltimore. Sure the Jags D is awesome but last week Baltimore was the better play. There is also the chance that Jimmy G shocks everyone and puts up big numbers against the Jags. I don't think Indy and Brissett are going to do that to the Ravens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dead Money said:

I'd roll with the Steelers there. vthokie3

 

How about

 

Jags D @ SF

 

Baltimore D vs Indy

 

I gotta lean towards Baltimore here. Indy gives up a lot of points to defenses, the game is in Baltimore. Sure the Jags D is awesome but last week Baltimore was the better play. There is also the chance that Jimmy G shocks everyone and puts up big numbers against the Jags. I don't think Indy and Brissett are going to do that to the Ravens.

Ravens definitely the safer bet, Jax has blow up potential but like you said Jimmy G has looked great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ChiSox1390 said:

Minn vs Rodgers-less Packers

Chi vs Cle

KC (@ home) vs Mia

Car vs TB

 

Leaning towards Minn @ home vs GB

 

Minn @ Lambo.. Correcection.

 

Still think they are the best option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going Panthers home vs Yucs...TB looks like they will be missing 4 of 5 OL starters, plus possibly D-jax, Howard and Winston is usually good for a pick or 2

Edited by Sean Tambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have gould v jags but even with garap throwing im worried they get down big n dont kick many FGs.  On WW

Baily v oak
Gano v TB
Lambo v 49ers
Dawson v NYG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, molonLabe80 said:

Have gould v jags but even with garap throwing im worried they get down big n dont kick many FGs.  On WW

Baily v oak
Gano v TB
Lambo v 49ers
Dawson v NYG

I’m leaning toward Dawson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

Have gould v jags but even with garap throwing im worried they get down big n dont kick many FGs.  On WW

Baily v oak
Gano v TB
Lambo v 49ers
Dawson v NYG

 

Bailey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wynter12 said:

Which defense do you see making the biggest impact this week? 

 

Bears, Panthers or Jaguars? 

Same decision here. I have all 3 (had Jags, picked up Chi and Car off waivers to block opponent). Right now keeping Jags in but Chicago looks tasty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so torn on which D lol league is heavily waited to sacks, turnovers, etc. Yards don't even count

 

Rams, Steelers, Vikes, Panthers. Rams are getting a ton of sacks and Mariota turns it over a fair bit. concerned Hopkins hits the Steelers for a few long ones. Vikes don't get many sacks or turnovers.

 

 

 

Also debating Bailey or Jake Elliot, starting Foles and Ertz so worried about too much Eagles exposure 

Edited by vthokie3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Sean Tambo said:

I'm going Panthers home vs Yucs...TB looks like they will be missing 4 of 5 OL starters, plus possibly D-jax, Howard and Winston is usually good for a pick or 2

 

only bummer here is the Panthers are without Thomas Davis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.