Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtbgator

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

17 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

Have gould v jags but even with garap throwing im worried they get down big n dont kick many FGs.  On WW

Baily v oak
Gano v TB
Lambo v 49ers
Dawson v NYG

Bailey vs. SEA?

On 12/19/2017 at 6:22 AM, CraftyRighty said:

Chicago DST is top 5 no matter who the QB is. 3-4 sacks and 2 TO's without even trying.

I would rank it this way s far as possible waiver adds

Carolina

Chicago

KC

Lions

even with Thomas Davis out for CAR?

35 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

only bummer here is the Panthers are without Thomas Davis!

Yes , but without D-Jax and OJ, almost evens out.....

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Bailey vs. SEA?

8 hours ago, ChiSox1390 said:

Bailey

Yeah, I'm all over Bailey this week with Zeke back. Dallas in the dome at home moving the ball like crazy.

8 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Yeah, I'm all over Bailey this week with Zeke back. Dallas in the dome at home moving the ball like crazy.

I have Tucker but really considering Bailey for the reasons you stated...BAL playing in BAL outdoors obviously. Still hard to sit Tucker.

13 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Nah, Too much TD potential..Sea D is a hot mess...

11 minutes ago, Sean Tambo said:

Nah, Too much TD potential..Sea D is a hot mess...

I  don't look at that with kickers. Only how well the offense can actually move the ball and weather conditions. There's simply no predictability for TD conversion rates and stalled drives. Just make sure the offense can actually move the ball. 

4 hours ago, LongBalls said:

I'm legit considering playing KC at Arrowhead against Cutler over the Jags. Am I crazy?

Jags got me to the ship so im pretty much sticking with them

On 12/19/2017 at 8:52 AM, Hankybro21 said:

Chargers v. Jets or Chiefs v. Dolphins. Thinking Chargers even though they're a bit beat up.

I have the same decision to make and it’s my only remaining start/sit decision :wacko: leaning Chargers 

Chargers @ NYJ

Bears vs CLE

Vikings @ GB

And for kicker MY LIONS Prater @ CIN or Robbie good as Gould vs JAX ?

I'm leaning towards Prater.... D wise I dont Fn Know lol

14 hours ago, Sean Tambo said:

Yes , but without D-Jax and OJ, almost evens out.....

Jackson has been trash all year and Winston will just pepper Brate instead.  Winston has looked very  good (second best QB rating behind Bortles last three weeks....can’t believe that I just typed that) but the implosion potential is always there.  Tampa’s OL is beat up.  

2 hours ago, joetorres0321 said:

Chargers @ NYJ

Bears vs CLE

Vikings @ GB

And for kicker MY LIONS Prater @ CIN or Robbie good as Gould vs JAX ?

I'm leaning towards Prater.... D wise I dont Fn Know lol

Im rolling with the Chargers against Brice Petty's Jets

I am also debating between Chicago D vs. CLE or LAC vs. NYJ - right now I have Chicago in the line up and I'm pretty sure I'm going to roll with them.  Big home favorite, low O/U, CLE has been feeding points to Defenses all year.  I believe LAC are without Perryman and Luiget.  I'm sure both Ds will rack up plenty of points, but I rather roll with the home team playing Cleveland.

As for kicker replacements for Legatron:

Boswell vs. Houston - Pitt is a heavy favorite, decent O/U, playing in a dome

Gano vs. Tampa Bay - Carolina should be able to move down the field at will, big home favorite

Matt Bryant or Will Lutz - inside a dome, expect this to be a shoot out, highest O/U of the week

1 hour ago, Fort4242 said:

I am also debating between Chicago D vs. CLE or LAC vs. NYJ - right now I have Chicago in the line up and I'm pretty sure I'm going to roll with them.  Big home favorite, low O/U, CLE has been feeding points to Defenses all year.  I believe LAC are without Perryman and Luiget.  I'm sure both Ds will rack up plenty of points, but I rather roll with the home team playing Cleveland.

I'm in same exact situation with my D/ST. Currently have Bears but could grab Chargers. I think Im going to stick with Chicago since they're home and the matchup really doesn't get much better than Cleveland. The Chargers could certainly put up big numbers, but the cross country flight and the fact that Petty wasn't a complete disaster last week (two picks but only sacked once) has me leaning towards Chicago.

I like Washington - firing them up in one of my leagues.  Home favorite with a pretty low O/U

Im going KC this week. I have Minny but Cutler loves to toss the rock to the other team. I would not be surprised to see a Hill return in this one also....Just has that feel!!

49 minutes ago, ocelot777 said:

Im going KC this week. I have Minny but Cutler loves to toss the rock to the other team. I would not be surprised to see a Hill return in this one also....Just has that feel!!

Have Carolina, but starting to like KC as well