phatrat

2017 FAAB Waiver Wire Thread

12 team. .5 PPR

How much would you guys recommend for Engram?  Current TE's are Doyle and Hooper (would drop Hooper for Engram)

I have $55/100 remaining

8 minutes ago, jonasdash said:

12 team. .5 PPR

How much would you guys recommend for Engram?  Current TE's are Doyle and Hooper (would drop Hooper for Engram)

I have $55/100 remaining

$6. Doyle is not a bad tight end either

2 hours ago, jonasdash said:

12 team. .5 PPR

I have $55/100 remaining

Lol. You sound like someone who panic dropped a TE like Eric Ebron. Who was the TE you actually drafted? 

12 team, not sure how Engram is even available. Probably gonna need to drop at least $7-9 IMO. 

I wouldn't be shocked to see him picked up for $11 though. 

4 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Lol. You sound like someone who panic dropped a TE like Eric Ebron. Who was the TE you actually drafted? 

12 team, not sure how Engram is even available. Probably gonna need to drop at least $7-9 IMO. 

I wouldn't be shocked to see him picked up for $11 though. 

Hooper. no other TE.  Grabbed Doyle of WW, but want to grab 2nd TE for bye week and with Doyle potential injury + matchup 

2 hours ago, joey0480 said:

What percentage on watson?  Or murray with the cook injury?

I have about 65% of my FAAB left. I'm thinking of throwing 30-40% at Murray. If someone wants him more than that they can have him.

17 hours ago, joey0480 said:

What percentage on watson?  Or murray with the cook injury?

Trying to figure this out for Murray as I have $149/150.  If I can get a lead back I'm debating spending 75% of it on Murray as I currently have Crowell as my #2 and he's about lose his job on my team to Duke.

I'm thinking about max bidding on Murray... There's so much talent that emerged this week.  I really don't want to be left without any money, but I MUST have this guy on my team.

This is going to be a busy FAAB week bois.  There's about 10 names all that are worthy of spending a pretty penny.

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares

I plan on bidding all my remaining money on Murray & Watson in that order. I have the third most $$ and I think the guy who has 2nd most will also bid all-in on Murray so I probably will get Watson. At 1-3 what am I saving my money for? My QB is Cousins and Wentz but I think Watson can be better than both of them.

Don't overbid for Murray imo. He hasn't done much and Cook made that offensive line look good at times. McKinnon is there and he will be more valuable for a lot less $$

So here are any and all RB's that might be of interest, especially in the wake of all the injuries suffered yesterday...

Latavius Murray

Jerick McKinnon

CJ Promise

JD McKissic

Eddie Lacy

Aaron Jones

Wayne Gallman

Orleans Darkwa

Elijah McGuire

Matt Breida

Does anyone jump out at you?

21 minutes ago, habslive said:

So here are any and all RB's that might be of interest, especially in the wake of all the injuries suffered yesterday...

Latavius Murray

Jerick McKinnon

CJ Promise

JD McKissic

Eddie Lacy

Aaron Jones

Wayne Gallman

Orleans Darkwa

Elijah McGuire

Matt Breida

Does anyone jump out at you?

Breida, Jones, and gallman

i actually still really like breida stash. If Hyde goes down, they will still run it and he will be alright. It helps he’s getting used a bit now too

Same boat here, have $100 left and my team needs a shot in the arm as I'm probably lucky to be 2-2.  Looking at Murray as Watson as potentially season-changing pickups, no idea how much to bid.

On 10/2/2017 at 10:50 AM, yanksman said:

I plan on bidding all my remaining money on Murray & Watson in that order. I have the third most $$ and I think the guy who has 2nd most will also bid all-in on Murray so I probably will get Watson. At 1-3 what am I saving my money for? My QB is Cousins and Wentz but I think Watson can be better than both of them.

Watson did what he did to the last ranked defense in the NFL and the 3rd to last defense in the NFL.  I'm a Houstonian and love what I see, but I'm not going to start beating my chest saying this city has a world beater just yet (And I banged the table for us to move up and draft him FYI).  I'd consider refraining from max bid and still having some fight for another day.  

If you like him, definitely make a move though, I just caution against the max bid.

On 10/2/2017 at 11:49 AM, PackerBacker555 said:

Don't overbid for Murray imo. He hasn't done much and Cook made that offensive line look good at times. McKinnon is there and he will be more valuable for a lot less $$

I've seen McKinnon with this backfield to himself not once, but twice.  I've seen him more or less do nothing with it both times.  I saw Murray look awesome in the lesser role he was forced into last year.  The same role that many thought Lynch would excel at and I said he's not better than Murray and this role is simply being poorly utilized by Jack Del Rio.

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares

6 hours ago, smeeze said:

Same boat here, have $100 left and my team needs a shot in the arm as I'm probably lucky to be 2-2.  Looking at Murray as Watson as potentially season-changing pickups, no idea how much to bid.

Then maybe you should quote Football Guys and see what they think lol.

I'm still debating my Murray bid.  I'm thinking of going between 65-80%.  That's a big range though, just trying to figure out where I will land in it.

Crazy to go $100 (100%) on Murray? Just lost Carson and need some depth. McKinnon isn't a an every down back. Hoping at the very least he's an RB2/Flex play with byes coming up. Two owners have $94 and one other owner has $100 left and is 0-4 on the year.

3 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

Rest of season, would you guys pick up Blount or Aaron Jones? PPR.

I'm not gonna answer this cause I believe it's a poor question and is not a FAAB question.  This answer is obvious though and you should know it.

Take this question to the amateur corner

17 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Then maybe you should quote Football Guys and see what they think lol.

I'm still debating my Murray bid.  I'm thinking of going between 65-80%.  That's a big range though, just trying to figure out where I will land in it.

@Jay85

Got anymore of them footballguys waiver wire reports?

ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

8 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Anyone have that suggested pricing on free agents for this week? I think they give a % of what to bid on certain players

You can listen to the free footballguys' waiver wire podcast and transcribe it here, which is what I've done in the past, but if you have a subscription to their site you can just copy it here for everyone to see and save me half an hour... @Jay85 has been posting it the last few weeks so hopefully he sees this and does the same!

10 team, dynasty, 2-2 sitting in 5th place. $83 of $100 budget left. How much would you guys be bidding on the following players:

Latavius Murray

Bilal Powell

Aaron Jones

Dropping Wendell Smallwood, or would you just pass and hold Smallwood for the time being? My team is stacked, but with Ty Montgomery injured and bye weeks I don't feel good about this week.