phatrat

2017 FAAB Waiver Wire Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

12man standard, 6pt TD- $100 budget as of right now. 

 

Perine- how much do I drop on him. I need a RB. 

If you need a rb, I would say $36. Thompson is there though but his value in standard isn't as good. 

 

Rb are valuable, hence the overpay. 

 

Edited by PackerBacker555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone targeting Devin Funchess at all, given Olsen's injury? I know they play different positions but Funchess is a big boy and could offer nice value for 6 weeks. Problem is Carolina's offense is spotty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be an interesting week. There's some headline names like Perine, but there's some other opportunities that might cost less. I'd actually have a back-up bid on Chris Thompson because a lot of people might forget about him. I'd probably drop around 40% on Perine, I think. Maybe 25-30% on Thompson.

 

Chris Johnson looks like he might take over the Arizona backfield in DJ's absence, and will still probably be cheap. Jalen Richard is probably worth an add if you miss out on everyone else. Lynch won't last running this hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LongBalls said:

This is going to be an interesting week. There's some headline names like Perine, but there's some other opportunities that might cost less. I'd actually have a back-up bid on Chris Thompson because a lot of people might forget about him. I'd probably drop around 40% on Perine, I think. Maybe 25-30% on Thompson.

 

Chris Johnson looks like he might take over the Arizona backfield in DJ's absence, and will still probably be cheap. Jalen Richard is probably worth an add if you miss out on everyone else. Lynch won't last running this hard.

 

I think Thompson probably already owned everywhere 12 and up.  If he's available I'd definitely pay more than Perine myself, he's got a carved out established role for at least 2 years there. 

 

Lynch has ran this way his whole life. 

 

I don't see much value in Perine myself, I think Kelley is fine. 

 

Cj2k could be interesting. I wouldn't throw any more than 7% myself though cause I have no expectations for him. Doesn't mean I'm correct though, cause I've definitely been wrong before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mattmac0912 said:

Is it time to drop Abdullah...any advice on who to look for? I have fournette Freeman Henry and gore asides from him 

 

I keep seeing people talking about dropping AA... I don't understand why. He's getting plenty of carries and has faced some very difficult run defenses.

 

If anyone dropped Abdullah in my leagues, I'd bid at least $65.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note that Kelley only has a "minor" injury apparently so monitor and adjust accordingly.

I'm a Thompson believer going around 30-40%.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Random Dude said:

 

I keep seeing people talking about dropping AA... I don't understand why. He's getting plenty of carries and has faced some very difficult run defenses.

 

If anyone dropped Abdullah in my leagues, I'd bid at least $65.

I wouldnt just because of theo and he is oft injured. And he doesnt get GL work. Talented but injury prone and not in a good situation for fantasy success. Ive been wrong before tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Jordan Matthews guys drop him or have a couple more weeks patience...I can't believe he's gonna be this ineffective all season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, habslive said:

Is anyone targeting Devin Funchess at all, given Olsen's injury? I know they play different positions but Funchess is a big boy and could offer nice value for 6 weeks. Problem is Carolina's offense is spotty.

 

I'm tempted. I'm in a 20-teamer, but we have tiny benches. Coleman is out, so I need another WR bigtime and I don't have a lot of trade bait.

 

I feel like it should get done for less than 10%.

 

Edit: Hang on, he's the highest projected score this week for WRs on the waiver wire. Might need just over 10%. Everyone needs WRs in our league.

Edited by leffe186
New information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

10

 

...and what WRs went last week at what prices? I'd like to see how much people bid for Agholor, Kupp and others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

I have a $200 FAAB, how much should I spend to get JJ Nelson?

 

25-30%. You can have back-up bids on Kearse and Higgins. I've also got an emergency 1% bid on Amendola just in case I miss out on them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

 

...and what WRs went last week at what prices? I'd like to see how much people bid for Agholor, Kupp and others.

Hogan went for 25.  Thinking about bidding 65$ for Nelson.  Is that too much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Hogan went for 25.  Thinking about bidding 65$ for Nelson.  Is that too much?

 

No that's under 35% ... I'd say you're good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Hogan went for 25.  Thinking about bidding 65$ for Nelson.  Is that too much?

 

I think LongBalls is right. My gut feeling is that you could do it for around $50, but I always bid a little higher than I think will get it done if I really want the guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dakimbell said:

I wouldnt just because of theo and he is oft injured. And he doesnt get GL work. Talented but injury prone and not in a good situation for fantasy success. Ive been wrong before tho

 

Where did you get this info about him not getting goal line work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

 

Where did you get this info about him not getting goal line work?

Washington's role

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

As a Jimmy Graham owner with the #1 waiver priority, should I use it on Hunter Henry or Evan Engram? 

 

I could also use it on Buck Allen but I don't really need the RB 

 

Scram bro.  This place is for $$ Budget Bidding.

 

3 hours ago, FFdisciple said:

Hogan went for 25.  Thinking about bidding 65$ for Nelson.  Is that too much?

 

In a 10 team that's definitely a waste IMO.  John Brown isn't dead, he's just temporarily not a factor.  If you play in a 10 teamer you will find someone worth bidding on 10x better than JJ Nelson and that horrible passing game.  Just be patient.  

 

$26 max for me IMO in a 10 teamer.

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 12:15 PM, Jay85 said:

Cohen 50% +/-

Buck Allen  20 to 40% 

Carson - 15 to 30%

K. Williams - 15 to 30% 

Ellington 7 to 15 %

Kupp & Golladay 15 to 30% 

Hurns/Lee - 3 to 5% 

Witten - 10 to 20% 

Hooper - 7 to 15%

Agholor - 5 to 10%

 

 

On 9/12/2017 at 12:20 PM, leesanity7 said:

 

Those percentages are absurd. Buck Allen just is not good, and thinking he'll replace Woodhead's production is laughable; spending 20-40% on JAG is so foolish.

 

 

 

Sorry leesanity, had to quote you here cause I was digging for my Football Guys FAAB Reposters and saw you directly under this post saying how foolish it was lol.

 

Don't worry, you will get your chance to humble me in this thread eventually too.  It's something that will come full circle.

 

@Jay85

@Trifecta

@leffe186

 

Do any of yall got the Football Guys numbers this week?  I'm looking to make moves on 9 guys.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

 

Scram bro.  This place is for $$ Budget Bidding.

 

 

In a 10 team that's definitely a waste IMO.  John Brown isn't dead, he's just temporarily not a factor.  If you play in a 10 teamer you will find someone worth bidding on 10x better than JJ Nelson and that horrible passing game.  Just be patient.  

 

$26 max for me IMO in a 10 teamer.

Who would you rather have for $26 Nelson or Kearse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...