Iron-cock

2017 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

@vikingapocalypse

ive noted your not-so-sly shot at my skills— and you will be destroyed in Experts Reloaded

To the rest of you gents:  

My sincerest apologies for thrusting you into this situation.   It was a great group and a great board.  

5 minutes ago, petekrum said:

You might as well delete everyone from experts.

You are free to leave if you like.  Removing you from the third party chat I took the time to set up didn’t mean I was kicking you from the league. 

I understand you want to side with your buddies though.  

Wasn’t taking any sides but since I have been deleted from Experts league I’ll just move on in other leagues.

it was great while it lasted. 

10 minutes ago, Bartos said:

Wasn’t taking any sides but since I have been deleted from Experts league I’ll just move on in other leagues.

it was great while it lasted. 

giphy.gif

Obviously people are a bit pissed off at the moment. I'd urge everyone involved to get a good night's sleep and then talk to each other tomorrow. I'd hope this group stays together, we've played in this league for 2 years now. Good leagues and good owners are really hard to find.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Man I am so lost at the moment.  Chalk it up to hippy California ignorance.  What’s happening?  Is there a new league?  Same league with some new people?

Are there two leagues now?

Edited by ToO_BaD

3 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Man I am so lost at the moment.  Chalk it up to hippy California ignorance.  What’s happening?  Is there a new league?  Same league with some new people?

no one really knows. ic won't explain himself but he deleted prez from our chat and the league. then i asked why and i got the boot. he has some weird conspiracy in his head i think as he mentioned us doing things behind the scenes but the only thing that i ever do with prez in pms is failed trade talks. he purged others too for simply asking why he is doing what he is doing. the tissue-soft chicken is triggered big time for literally no reason we can tell and he sure ain't sayin

6 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

The experts league is still going on for 2018, Pete, Impreza and their loyal sidekicks have been removed.  

No idea if they are going to start a friends and family league for themselves.   

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Packdog said:

no one really knows. ic won't explain himself but he deleted prez from our chat and the league. then i asked why and i got the boot. he has some weird conspiracy in his head i think as he mentioned us doing things behind the scenes but the only thing that i ever do with prez in pms is failed trade talks. he purged others too for simply asking why he is doing what he is doing. the tissue-soft chicken is triggered big time for literally no reason we can tell and he sure ain't sayin

Your overreaction tells the story.  Who would want to be in a league with someone like this?

Edited by Iron-cock

1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

Your overreaction tells the story.  Who would want to be in a league with someone like this?

prolly anyone who would want to be in a league with someone who tells the truth. gotta be better than a looney tune who starts booting people for simply asking why he is booting people and purges almost half a league (soon to be more) cause he refuses to explain himself. that's what i call an unstable, LM. you tore down a good league that has been up for years with good owners and friends (yes, you were my friend) for literally no reason at all. care to explain why yet?

1 hour ago, ToO_BaD said:

Roto dynasty will continue uninterrupted with one new owner, and a new Experts league will be started from scratch.

52 minutes ago, petekrum said:

Roto dynasty will continue uninterrupted with one new owner, and a new Experts league will be started from scratch.

Correct.  A vote was cast in dynasty and a majority was reached to dismiss Iron from dynasty.  His $25 will be refunded by the treasurer. 

Godspeed Iron. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to tolerate a league where we have owners acting in cliques to enforce membership or rules.  The intention of the Rotoworld Experts League originally was to have the best people from the forums, not Pete's "Friends and Family".    This goes all the way back to the nonsense you guys pulled with @bhawks489 trade. 

As far as the ESPN league, that's about what I expected from you.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I'm not going to tolerate a league where we have owners acting in cliques to enforce membership or rules.  The intention of the Rotoworld Experts League originally was to have the best people from the forums, not Pete's "Friends and Family".    This goes all the way back to the nonsense you guys pulled with @bhawks489 trade. 

didn't you say pete could stay just up there a little while ago? lol. get your excuses in order, chickadee. i got the bad end of the bhawks trade. i got over it. so should you

Edited by Packdog

24 minutes ago, Bartos said:

Correct.  A vote was cast in dynasty and a majority was reached to dismiss Iron from dynasty.  His $25 will be refunded by the treasurer. 

Godspeed Iron. 

Keep it.  Pay out fourth.

3 minutes ago, Packdog said:

didn't you say pete could stay just up there a little while ago? lol. get your excuses in order, chickadee. i got the bad end of the bhawks trade. i got over it. so should you

Yup, I let everyone stay in dynasty, and I let everyone stay in yahoo other than Prez.

I pretty much knew you guys would prove my point with your actions. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Yup, I let everyone stay in dynasty, and I let everyone stay in yahoo other than Prez.

I pretty much knew you guys would prove my point with your actions. 

by stay you mean give the boot for asking why you are giving guys the boot. not sure how you can play that off. no one took any action except asking you what the deal is. you don't feel a need to explain. can a lie a little bit though. clearly you have some insane conspiracy theory of people against you. seems it's espn transplants from 4-5 years ago for some reason. but you booted others not even like that. there was no cliques. i got along and agreed with you more than i ever did with prez on settings, lm power, tanking, etc.. it's so obvious i have no idea how you can think the way you are thinking. you were just as much a friend as anyone in that chat but you threw it away cause of something building up inside you that wasn't true instead of saying anything. godspeed, ic

Edited by Packdog

7 hours ago, Packdog said:

kinda weird the guy with the most offensive mouth who says the most messed up stuff gets the most triggered and is the biggest baby.

6 hours ago, Packdog said:

still don't know what got your panties twisted.

i consider you just as much a friend as ic. 

kinda baby-ish is ya ask me. 

3 hours ago, Packdog said:

why he is doing what he is doing. the tissue-soft chicken is triggered big time for literally no reason we can tell and he sure ain't sayin

2 hours ago, Packdog said:

gotta be better than a looney tune who starts booting people for simply asking why he is booting people and purges almost half a league (soon to be more) cause he refuses to explain himself.

(yes, you were my friend)

28 minutes ago, Packdog said:

lol. get your excuses in order, chickade

16 minutes ago, Packdog said:

you were just as much a friend as anyone 

Imagine having a "friend" like this.  

12 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Imagine having a "friend" like this.  

lol. you tore it down. sorry to ruffle your (suddenly) sensitive feathers. that stuff is far more benign than the garbage you would spew all the time. prolly why you targeted prez in fact

2 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

What nonsense? None of you jamokes would trade and I was starting absolute trash at RB.sounds like a salty owner

• Like 1

oh and I don't know if you remember but one trade was reversed and you had me complete a trade that the league thought was better...gtfo

8 hours ago, Bartos said:

Godspeed Iron. 

Been trying to get as much info as possible before speaking up, but the fact that a vote was had about this without me knowing, getting a chance to voice my opinion, or you know, cast a vote of my own, is kind of bull****. Where was this vote announced or discussed?

And I get that Iron removed Prez from redraft with no vote or discussion. I'm still trying to find out all the info on that situation before I form an opinion. But a dynasty team is totally different considering it's a year round commitment given the level of activity in our league.

That's all I have to say for now. I hold no ill will toward anyone in either league. It sucks that it all came to this though.

Posted (edited)

I'm not looking to add fuel to the tension here, but being informed, after-the-fact, about a "league vote" to remove a dynasty owner is pretty lame... 

Without details or opportunity to voice an opinion, I am only in position to accept (or not accept) the results of a "majority" vote I knew nothing about.

This situation escalated quickly.

All owners involved are good (active, knowledgeable, strategic, etc), but knee-jerk reactions allow bridges to burn too quickly...  

Do we want payback or dialogue in our leagues?

P.S. I just saw that Blonde stole 47 billion coins from me...

Related image

Edited by Winky