3.11 - ToO_Bad - @ToO_BaD OTC
3.12 - 96mnc - @96mnc On Deck
3.13 - Iron-Cock -
3.14 - Predator - 

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/80835

• Like 2

3.10 - Joe Mixon RB Cincinnati Bengals

r244017_576x324_16-9.jpg

Analysis: I'm expecting a slow start.  But 12-13 carries, 2-3 rec per game, even at a low 4.x YPC he should get to 1,100+ total yards on the season.  I think he's mid-low RB2 production to start, but if he can take over by year's end then maybe he's a horse for a playoff push.

Edited by Lord_Varys
  • Like 5

Sorry I didn't know it got back to me already.  I've been on a new work schedule so I get up a little later my apologies.  I'm also west coast while a good chunk of you are east coast so please don't forget that.  I can give you all my bored gifs when it's only 9 or 10 at night my time and picks stop.  Also let me please note that I never got a say or vote in this starting a week early.  I was off with family in an area I (luckily) barely had access to the internet, and it was suddenly deemed necessary to start a draft I paid 50 dollars for so we could have a replacement owner.  I will make sure to do my best to not let this happen again.  Perhaps those who JUST made their pick should find something to entertain themselves.....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Sorry I didn't know it got back to me already.  I've been on a new work schedule so I get up a little later my apologies.  I'm also west coast while a good chunk of you are east coast so please don't forget that.  I can give you all my bored gifs when it's only 9 or 10 at night my time and picks stop.  Also let me please note that I never got a say or vote in this starting a week early.  I was off with family in an area I (luckily) barely had access to the internet, and it was suddenly deemed necessary to start a draft I paid 50 dollars for so we could have a replacement owner.  I will make sure to do my best to not let this happen again.  Perhaps those who JUST made their pick should find something to entertain themselves.....

don't you worry about it one bit Matt, all is good brother.  You just keep on keepin on.  It will happen to us all at one point or another.  Good pick

4 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Perhaps those who JUST made their pick should find something to entertain themselves.....

Like a solar eclipse?  :D

i agree they are all jerks

good pick bro,  make sure to hassle them back next opportunity 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

It's ok, my apologies for starting early.    It was between picking up a good owner we could rely on and starting early, or rolling the dice with being able to find someone who would join and pay by the 27th.

It really wouldn't have happened except for the owners who left actually verified they were playing again back in April, then bhawks didn't show up and Browns said he wasn't playing.  It should be smoother next year.

Personally I wanted to start after the third preseason games, but figured we were better off starting early without a timer than late if we couldn't find a good owner.  Don't feel pressured to make a pick if you need to research, especially in these early rounds.  That goes for everyone.

I've told all of the owners in the yahoo app chat not to give anyone sh*t since we started early, but the spider is anxious to draft. :)   

3.01 - JHM - Derrick Henry

3.02 - Bartos - Leonard Fournette 
3.03 - Impreza178 - Marshawn Lynch
3.04 - Mr. Blonde - Keenan Allen
3.05 - Wink - Aaron Rodgers
3.06 - VikingApocalypse - Terrelle Pryor

3.07 - Packdog - Lamar Miller
3.08 - PeteKrum - Martavis Bryant
3.09 - Sh*tOutofLuck - Tommy Brady
3.10 - Lord Varys - Joe Mixon
3.11 - ToO_Bad - D. Thomas Broncs
3.12 - 96mnc - @96mnc
3.13 - Iron-Cock -
3.14 - Predator - 

6 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

make sure to hassle them back next opportunity 

This is your chance to make a @Robrain like stand and threaten to hold the draft up. :)

Edited by Iron-cock

Lol it's all good just been a hectic weekend.  Just needed to get my rant in.

• Like 5

Just now, Lord_Varys said:

Was just having fun. Use 23.9 hours and I won't care.  Nice pick here.

Delete this before Kevin sees it 

• Like 5

Lol last year when I was up for first pick someone was like well I know it's only been ten minutes...but bartos is on the clock.  All good bro nice pick too

57 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Lol it's all good just been a hectic weekend.  Just needed to get my rant in.

Atta guy.

• Like 2

3.01 - JHM - Derrick Henry

3.02 - Bartos - Leonard Fournette 
3.03 - Impreza178 - Marshawn Lynch
3.04 - Mr. Blonde - Keenan Allen
3.05 - Wink - Aaron Rodgers
3.06 - VikingApocalypse - Terrelle Pryor

3.07 - Packdog - Lamar Miller
3.08 - PeteKrum - Martavis Bryant
3.09 - Sh*tOutofLuck - Tommy Brady
3.10 - Lord Varys - Joe Mixon