Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beso858

Free ESPN Points Keeper league needs owners

Points, head to head scoring. We are entering our 3rd year, and need some good owners. You get to keep 3 players.

Take a look at our settings:

4OprypR.png

and the current teams available.

IDh1DdF.png

Gywynok.png

RCZvSUq.png

if interested, tell me which team you would like. Then i will need an email to send the espn link. 

I'll take letang it burns- william.bush624@ gmail

awesome, i just sent that invite out.

And i sent out f'in allstars yesterday.

luckness monster is still out there

I'm interested in "Letang it Burns" if it's still available.

Thanks!

Tammy.Heide@gmail.com 

I'm sorry, we did fill that spot. 

We are still waiting on one last member to check in. If you're willing to wait, i will give you our next spot available. 

Never got that invite man- guessing it's full?

well, that team is now taken, but i have decided to add two expansion team. This will bring our league up from 10-12.

I sent one out to TJH, and you Tyler. Please let me know if you still did not receive it, and verify if you gave me the right email address. 

27 minutes ago, beso858 said:

well, that team is now taken, but i have decided to add two expansion team. This will bring our league up from 10-12.

I sent one out to TJH, and you Tyler. Please let me know if you still did not receive it, and verify if you gave me the right email address. 

Got it man. Thanks..bummer I missed out on that one. Expansion draft same time as the normal draft?

Yeah, the draft is the same, but you have a different keeper lock date. 

Every team from last year can keep up too 3 players, 1 goalie max. Their lock date will be like the tuesday before the draft. 

The two expansion teams will have a later date, like the Thursday before the draft. You will be able to keep 3 players (1 goalie max) that are free agents, or any player that was not kept from any of the other teams. 

You just message me, I want x player, from y team, and i should be able to add them to your roster and give them to you as a keeper. 

You can even pick up free agents now, to protect them from being kept by other teams, or use them for a trade or something. 

Update

We still have one expansion spot open, first come, first serve. 

You get the chance to select your keepers from any free agent, or unprotected players from the other teams as well. 

i would like to take the last spot of the expansion team ..my email : chow123chow@gmail.com   thx !