s-kayos

Jaylen Brown 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, REO218 said:

Looks like he was in foul trouble early. Thoughts: try to get D'Angelo for Jaylen Brown? 

AC forum for this question. But just for some help D'angelo doesn't have a timetable.

2 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Business as usual. 16 at the half. 

17 at the end of the game. You had to jinx it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mad Luke said:

17 at the end of the game. You had to jinx it. 

LOL I'll take 17 over the last 2 duds :D 

After a game where he put up 17 at the half, he's at 0 at the half. What is up with this guy lately? Traded for him last week and I haven't been impressed at all.

4 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

After a game where he put up 17 at the half, he's at 0 at the half. What is up with this guy lately? Traded for him last week and I haven't been impressed at all.

He had 3 fouls in the first 4:30 minutes.

• Like 1

Haha oh man, stink eye..

Too bad, would have probably fared well against Dallas, and without Morris

Edited by tongs

He was balling right before he went to the funeral so I would give him some time to get back into it guys.

• Like 1

Wait, 15-5-2-1 with a three, shooting 7/10. The only knock tonight was his FT and TOs.. and it was against SA.

What's the problem? 

2 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Are invited to the funeral of his fantasy value? 

This joke is absolutely in poor taste, his friend passed away. There's no need for posts like that.

1 minute ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

His usage is going down to about 10 shots a game, which lowers his floor. Anyone know why his usage is dipping?

Is it Marcus Morris?

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

Is it Marcus Morris?

Doubt it, Brown started at SG and Morris plays PF. Brown had a team high +14 tonight on ESPN's box score.

I didn't watch the game but with the whole game lacking assists (game high of 4 assists....), specifically Irving, seems like a slow pace, half-court game. Just San Antonio's type.

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

His usage is going down to about 10 shots a game, which lowers his floor. Anyone know why his usage is dipping?

Just quickly looking at the box score, I think he's close to or even has higher usage than Tatum, at least for tonight. Brown's 3 TOs also count to his usage. I don't know how to calculate usage off the top of my head, but look.. tonight it was Irving, and then Tatum/Brown, then everyone else. Rozier off the bench.

Don't know the exact formula but I always look at the FGA/FTA/TO/ASSISTS to see their share of the offense.

Jaylen has been slipping in the player rankings and I think we might of already seen his ceiling.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 1:03 AM, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Don't know the exact formula but I always look at the FGA/FTA/TO/ASSISTS to see their share of the offense.

Jaylen has been slipping in the player rankings and I think we might of already seen his ceiling.

We’ve definitely seen his ceiling, which was pretty solid all things considered. His lack of defensive stats lately has been pretty disappointing though. Most games he’s the most athletic guy on the court, he should be racking up stocks.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:21 PM, richg24 said:

lol whatever dude. let's revisit this in 2 months when he is top 60 and see what "keeps getting better." since we have been debating, he has gone from 174th to 100th in a very short time, and that's pretty much just been due to hitting more ft's. 

Since this comment he's been outside the top 200 and hitting only 50% of his FT's. Dropped from 100 to 165.

Here's hoping he becomes Oladipo over the next month+ to bring him into the top 60.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, stopmakingsense said:

Since this comment he's been outside the top 200 and hitting only 50% of his FT's. Dropped from 100 to 165.

Here's hoping he becomes Oladipo over the next month+ to bring him into the top 60.

Haha nice man. You and I tried to warn the Jaylen Brown truther’s...but they didn’t wanna hear it.

• Like 1

Kid was SICK today - hope he can regain that form he has just a few weeks back before the unfortunate event.