Sign in to follow this  
trev

LET'S DRAFT TONIGHT!!! AUCTION DRAFT $25 - 12 TEAM - PPR - YAHOO! - LEAGUESAFE

I've been running a few leagues for several years now and am looking to create a new auction league to draft TONIGHT if we can do it!! If anyone is interested, let's make it happen! Please read the league rules/details (same set I use for others leagues) first... then leave your email here and/or contact me at trevjmill@gmail.com for an invite!

12-team H2H

PPR scoring

QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLEX, Bench x6, IR x1

AUCTION DRAFT

$1000 FAAB waivers

DRAFT TONIGHT, 8:30pm PST

$25 BUY-IN! Paid through LEAGUESAFE

Payouts are as follows: 

1st - $200

2nd - $75

3rd - $25

-------------------------------------------------

LEAGUE RULES:

By joining this league and submitting your entry fee you hereby agree to all the rules listed below, and give authority to the commissioner to carry out said rules if one does not comply.

ACTIVITY:
All owners MUST remain active for the entire season. (Shouldn't be a problem considering it is a paid league). Owners must respond to trade proposals in a timely manner. If I hear that a trade proposal automatically canceled itself out because the owner did not approve, reject, counter within the 10-day period, their team will go into "lockdown" until I can find a replacement owner. Their league fee will not be refunded. In order for this league to be successful, each owner must maintain a certain level of activity throughout the year. That includes league-wide votes and timely responses to e-mails. Should any owner be unavailable for any significant period of time (over one week), it is their responsibility to inform the league of their absence and I will have no problem taking care of their lineup adjustments if said owner is unable to access the internet during their absence. Communication is a big part of keeping this league successful. If I suspect anyone has gone M.I.A. on the league, I will contact them through e-mail. They will then have 5 days to respond… if I do not hear back from them I will be forced to remove them from the league and they will forfeit their entry fee.

COLLUSION/CHEATING:
If there is any evidence whatsoever to collusion and or dual ownership the offending owners will be reported to Yahoo! Fantasy Sports and will be immediately removed from the league. (Note: Just because a trade seems unfair does not mean there is collusion, but every deal will be investigated for legitimacy). Any cheating will result in the forfeiting of all league entry fees collected from involved owners!

TRADES (IMPORTANT):
I will review trades and usually put them through ASAP. Trades will NOT be vetoed based on fairness to the rest of the league. However, some trades will be reviewed for cases of player dumping and collusion. I have always felt that it is not my place (or anyone elses) to have a say in the decisions of others in the league regarding an owners roster unless is is a matter of cheating. If someone wants to make a boneheaded deal, that is their fault and I will not veto a deal because I wasn't able to make the trade first. So please do not complain about uneven trades because it will fall on deaf ears. 

MESSAGE BOARDS:
Keep it civil! I am not saying you cannot talk some trash or have fun with this, because that is part of the game and thats what makes it fun… I’ve just seen people go bat**** crazy over this silly game, and go off on some wildly angry tirades against the entire league. No need for anyone to get bent out of shape in this game to the point where personal attacks are made. It ruins things for everyone... Any violations related to posting will result in a warning. Any further issues will result in your immediate removal from the league and leagues fees will be forfeited.

SETTING LINE-UPS:
Every team must start an active player in each starting roster spot every week. Again, you must STAY ACTIVE! If I find that you have not set your line-up without a legitimate excuse I will issue a warning. If I have to give you a second warning you will be removed from the league and forfeit your entry fee.

Got a couple people that emailed me already... anybody interested? we can make this happen!

Just now, BROKERGUY21 said:

ok how many people needed

need 4 more at the moment

1 minute ago, jondaho said:

I'm in, send invite to jon48@comcast.net

invite sent!

2 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

ok how many people needed

make that 3 now, would be two with you...

I love auctions but can't commit to one so late in the day. If you run a snake at a similar time in the near future feel free to message me - I will be interested.

1 minute ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

ill play its cheap enough league

Awesome! Just need your e-mail to send you an invite! Can leave it here or send it to me at trevjmill@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

its getting late, are we playing with 8? we need 10? 

Yeahhh I just lost a couple guys... guess we're not gonna make it unless a few jump on right now.

Just now, jondaho said:

I never got the invite it was sent to jon48@comcast.net right?

sent again

May move it 10pm and keep trying for anyone who wants to do a late night draft...

1 minute ago, Bh95 said:

Interested in joining, reyes0109@yahoo.com

invite sent! Need 3 more

Damn. This is obviously not gonna happen tonight... gotta shut it down. Thanks so much to those interested! I apologize that I could not get it done in time. Will post again TOMORROW for a draft at 8:00pm PST if anyone is interested.