sirporkchop2275

Start up Dynasty League ESPN

That is the league office, not the settings. It says I am not authorized to view. If you do just the league settings, we can all see it.

2 minutes ago, mhors said:

That is the league office, not the settings. It says I am not authorized to view. If you do just the league settings, we can all see it.

All you have to do is click on the settings tab on the top of the league page. 

It doesn't allow me to view the league site. It shoots me to "my teams page" in ESPN and says I am not authorized. In all these postings, the ones that are viewable are the settings pages, then I can click on the league page and see the rest of it.

3 minutes ago, mhors said:

It doesn't allow me to view the league site. It shoots me to "my teams page" in ESPN and says I am not authorized. In all these postings, the ones that are viewable are the settings pages, then I can click on the league page and see the rest of it.

All you need to do is see the settings.  You could do that with the link he provided.  

Just now, mhors said:

And yes, I can now view the settings and move to the league page. Thank you for doing this.

You're welcome, Are you using the app or on the computer my buddy had the same problem with the app but was fine on his computer