The1Commish

I want to create a 30 team Dynasty Baseball League

On 9/21/2017 at 10:01 PM, robertrose said:

Okay cool, what teams remain?  chefrobertrose@me.com 

I am sending you the Giants... but Athletics and Brewers are also available.

I live in Europe, is timezone difference a problem?

If not, I'll happily take the Brewers, will PM you my email address.

3 hours ago, Sidyork said:

I live in Europe, is timezone difference a problem?

If not, I'll happily take the Brewers, will PM you my email address.

Timezone difference will be no problem sir.  The only thing we would have to worry about is making sure you can make the draft times.  They would most likely be on Sundays starting around 7-8 pm eastern time and ending around 11-12 eastern time in the states.  Not sure what time that is for you.  We would do this for a couple sundays in a row.  Maybe 3 or 4 until every team was full

2 hours ago, The1Commish said:

Timezone difference will be no problem sir.  The only thing we would have to worry about is making sure you can make the draft times.  They would most likely be on Sundays starting around 7-8 pm eastern time and ending around 11-12 eastern time in the states.  Not sure what time that is for you.  We would do this for a couple sundays in a row.  Maybe 3 or 4 until every team was full

Ma'am :) Thanks very much for your feedback I appreciate it. Unfortunately, 7-8pm and 11-12pm ET are 1-2am and 5-6am for me so basically the whole night^^ I had hoped it would be earlier during the weekend so go ahead without me. Wishing the league all the best!

• Like 1

Any spots left?  I’ve been trying to get in a league like this for a while. I’ve played in the same keeper league for 12 years and looking to expand. If there’s a spot left, please tell me I can be anyone but the Giants!!!

jon54321@yahoo.com

Edited by Jon54321
Left out email.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Jon54321 said:

Any spots left?  I’ve been trying to get in a league like this for a while. I’ve played in the same keeper league for 12 years and looking to expand. If there’s a spot left, please tell me I can be anyone but the Giants!!!

jon54321@yahoo.com

Actually sir, there is only one spot left.  And it is yours!!!!  iNVITE SENT

On 9/27/2017 at 2:06 PM, Sidyork said:

Ma'am :) Thanks very much for your feedback I appreciate it. Unfortunately, 7-8pm and 11-12pm ET are 1-2am and 5-6am for me so basically the whole night^^ I had hoped it would be earlier during the weekend so go ahead without me. Wishing the league all the best!

What would be the latest you could do it SidYork?  Maybe we could get it to end around 1-2 am your time.  Would that work?  Would be very interested having a female AND European in the group.

12 hours ago, Otus2822 said:

Interested.....Any more teams left?

Oinker3@gmail.com

Yes sir... last team is being sent to you now.  Please join us on GroupMe when you can.  

Well, 4 teams are now available. Diamondbacks, Indians, Athletics, and Pirates. Our draft will be an auction that will occur over several evenings. About 4-6 hours each night. May take 3-4 nights. Then will have separate minor league draft. Hit me up if interested. Will be about $55. Gonna use Fantrax for everything. 

I'm interested. Can you send me the link to the rules/guidelines?

My email is hgmoore08@gmail.com

I am in another 30 team league but looking to get in one from scratch

Hello if you have a team left will join. email Etetnalnomad381@gmail.com 

Fantrax ID EternalNomad381

Happy to take any unclaimed team.

Thanks!

On 11/11/2017 at 5:29 PM, EternalNomad said:

Hello if you have a team left will join. email Etetnalnomad381@gmail.com 

Fantrax ID EternalNomad381

Happy to take any unclaimed team.

Thanks!

Invite sent.

25 man roster -active/bench
15 man minors
$195 Milllion budget for majors
We will be doing an Auction draft that will take place over several nights.  I did a football league like this.  Probably Sundays and Wednesdays.  Approximately 6 hours each night until rosters are full.  As it goes on it tends to go faster.  Would start in January... probably take 3-4 nights total.  Then a minor league draft would happen which would be standard snake draft.  15 rounds.  

Whatever Fantrax allows we will do.  I have never done this before but am willing to take advice from experienced players for the betterment of the league.  

Teams available are:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Cleveland Indians
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates

Being in GroupMe chat is a requirement.  League fee will be $55 for first year.  Pay thru Fantrax Tresurer.  A $3 fee will also be taken up thru it as well for Fantrax Premium payment.  

Must pay next years fee before trading picks.  

Again, I am sure I am leaving a lot out... but I have run basic leagues for over 15 years and decided to take this plunge. The first year will be a learning curve for sure... but we will be learning together.

For anymore info, just come join and take a look around.  

God bless,
Chris