Sign in to follow this  
Muharem23

1 new owner needed for 20 team ROTO Keeper league in it's 6th season...

Looking for 1 new owners to join our league that is entering it's 6th (!) season. Thus far we've had very few ownership changes so here's a great oppurtunity to join a stable league

R5ibz3m.jpg

KEEPERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN LOCKED AND OUR DRAFT HAS ALREADY STARTED... THE TEAM AVAILABLE HAS ISAIAH THOMAS AND DRAFTS NEXT

We have 5 positions (PG, SG, SF, PF, C) and 5 UTIL and 3 BENCH + 2 IR

We draft on our message board so that we can be flexible and trade DURING the draft. This makes it a lot of fun. Once keepers lock we also allow for draft pick trading.

We are starting this early because the message board draft takes a lot of time. Also we have hardcore/fanatic owners that don't need cheat sheets and rankings to be released to do well in the draft. So why not start right away.

We are looking for a loyal, focused owner that will make the league a priority and play every season and don't disappear for stretches. Inactivity is NOT tolerated. The owner that's been replaced was a new owner that had trouble keeping up. 

http://games.espn.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=4935&seasonId=2018

Available team is Team Pokrajcic... team name must be changed immediately. Like I said before you are drafting immediately and starting from scratch. THIS IS A REBUILD AND THE LEAGUE IS TOUGH SO EXPERIENCED FANTASY PLAYERS ONLY!

Hit me up on here and I will get back to you ASAP