jbshaw

Cool Story Bro 2017 Edition

Just pulled of the "Going against Zeke in one league (needed him to have less than 22 PPR points) & have Zeke in another (needed him to have more than 18 PPR points) double win!"

• Like 4

I started Ravens DST and Buck Allen and went up against Russell Wilson, and somehow I won despite going into MNF down 23 with my Fitz vs. ARI DST. I somehow like Fitzgerald even more now than I did before tonight. WOW.

Edited by Vendetta

I survived starting Copper, Carr & Nelson only because my opponent started Chris Johnson over Diggs in a ppr league :lol: I had the lowest winning score, he had the lowest score & I won by 2.3 points. 

Just set the all time weekly record for scoring with 194.6 in a 10 team PPR league.

Lineup was Drew Brees, Kareem Hunt, Zeke, Antonio Brown, Stefon Diggs, Dalvin Cook, Gronk, Greg Zuerline, and Patriots Defense (only 3 points).  Watkins was on my bench with 28.6.

Won after getting a combined 1 point from Marshawn and Cooper in my standard league,

Won my PPR league despite starting Baltimore D, GIlissee and White.

MAson Crosby, my opponent kicker, outscore my Kelce, Ajayi, Carr and Ravens defense.

Going 1-2 with a team that I was thinking was pretty good. I love fantasy football still.

Why isn't the NFL.com fantasy showing League updates??? Let's get it together, I want to see my wins/trophies for starting Tom Brady!!!

Kid in my money league trying to fleece me, get real son!

2QB league i got Rodgers and Brees and he wants one of the, nah!

iztl0m3.png

3-0 in both money leagues (one with friends, one with coworkers)

Managed to go 1-2 (when I was expecting to go 0-3) in my non-money league with a bunch of randoms from a video game forum because Larry Fitzgerald decided to save my a**.

vs gurley and watkins it didnt look good going into last night i was down 40 with palmer and zeke scored 41.37 

Towards the end of the Sunday afternoon games, 2 minute-warning, Yahoo gave me a 2% chance of winning.

Then, almost simultaneously on my three screens, Jordy Nelson scored a TD, Russell Wilson threw a TD, and Kareem Hunt broke off a 69-yard TD run.

Won

25 minutes ago, cohenstantinople said:

Towards the end of the Sunday afternoon games, 2 minute-warning, Yahoo gave me a 2% chance of winning.

Then, almost simultaneously on my three screens, Jordy Nelson scored a TD, Russell Wilson threw a TD, and Kareem Hunt broke off a 69-yard TD run.

Won

the cool part of that story is you following 3 different games on 3 different screens, well done.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, calibar said:

the cool part of that story is you following 3 different games on 3 different screens, well done.

fantasy miracles happen

2-keeper league, .75ppr, 12 team / $600 pot

2013 (rookie season)

Inherit Julio and Cam.  Drop Julio after he gets hurt.  Do not make playoffs

Forgettable season.  Draft Demarco Murray, doom myself with lineup choices.  Miss playoffs

Don't keep anybody,.  Have great team,  Score 3rd most points in the league.

Finish 4-9, tied for worst record.  Had 18% more points scored against me than next most points against.

Have 2nd pick in draft.  #1 has DJ (keepers in place of 1st or 1st and 2nd round picks).  Avoid talking myself out of Zeke and take him 2nd.

Get Michael Thomas off waivers, to go with Tate and Fitzy, allowing me to trade Landry.  Really enjoy but frustrated by the Ty Monty ride.

Russell Wilson sinks team, finish 7-6, but in 7th place and out of playoffs.

Keep Zeke (#6 pick) and Mike Thomas (#19).  14 out of possible 24 players kept.  My first pick is 30, certainly too late to grab Fournette, Cooks, McCaffrey, or Mixon.

Mixon is the last of that group to go at #26.  Planned to take Hyde or Ty Monty since none of the rooks will fall to me.

Somehow Hunt is there at 30.  I'm pleasantly surprised, love his situation, and hear good things.  Pull the trigger.

Ran into Brady+Diggs+AJ+Jordy juggernaut last weekend, but still 2-1.

Hope to finally make the show.

12 team standard redraft with 3 divisions and 4 playoff spots / $1200 pot

Possibly the worst fantasy football draft performance of all time, highlighted by:

1. Hopkins, 2. Watkins, 3. Cam, then took Denver D in 6th, which ended up being my best player.

Miss playoffs, only team in division with losing record.  By end of the season I'd dropped my first 3 picks

12th pick, love my draft for most part.

Gurley+Howard, Alshon+Martavis, Tate+Reed (not great there)... Parker falls to me late, accidentally autopick Dak, grab Cohen as cuff, JC as lotto ticket, picked up Carson as FA, then Corey Davis, still have #1 waiver

Week 1: underwhelming win vs DJ owner

Week 2: play Tate over Parker (-6 points), lose by 3.5 thanks in part to Prater's 58 yd fg that bounces through off bottom post on Monday night

Week 3: sit Howard for Carson (-18), flex Alshon (-5.5 minimum), did not realize waivers locked before first Sunday game thus go without Kicker and have Reed at TE

Lose by 1.5

Current record: 1-2

Still feel pretty good, but sinking suspicion that these last 2 weeks will haunt me.

Just traded Chris Thompson for a 4th round pick in next year's draft. The 4th round is the first trad-able round as we can keep three. 

I drafted CT in the 15th round, FULL PPR. He's currently RB3 overall. 

Sell. High. .. and now I'm back in the market as a buyer with extra draft capital. 

Before Week 3, when Derrick Henry was all the rage, the next "RB1" with Murray down... I traded him + Marvin Jones for Dez Bryant

I know Dez's value is down, but this is a total win in my books. 

Team is too good... Can't figure out who to start.

In standard, I've got (based on current 3-week position rankings):

2x QB1 (ranks 5, 10)

2x RB1 (ranks 1, 9)

3x RB2 (ranks 13, 18, 22)

3x WR1 (ranks all tied at 7, 7, 7)

So hard to figure out who to play each week! 

On 9/26/2017 at 10:12 PM, Novaray said:

Survived with Carr+Cooper, vamos Hunt

:huh: