GmGodine

Paul Millsap 2017-2018 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, necro892003 said:

Paul millsap said he was gonna play friday? 

If so i dont believe a word malone says

He said he was planning on it, but is going to play it safe and not return Friday.

Nuggets coach Michael Malone wouldn’t offer a specific target date for Paul Millsap’s return today. He did say “it could be two weeks, it could be four weeks” and they’ll know more after another doctors appointment next week.

But Millsap did go through parts of practice today. Malone also said he could bring him off the bench initially when he does return. He’ll eventually return to the starting lineup, of course.

Millsap had hoped to play Friday. Obviously, he won’t. Nuggets will not rush him back under any circumstances.

Edited by -M-

if he is practicing malone is full of it. he's gonna be back late next week. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blob2004 said:

How cautious do you need to be man...it’s only the non-shooting hand...

NBA has become the epitome of softness. Where you have guys like kawhi sitting out while medically cleared after second opinions even. Derrick rose set the precedent by not playing when cleared long before because he wasn't mentally right. At least sap isn't soft he wanted to play the next game already but the team won't let him 

12 minutes ago, richg24 said:

NBA has become the epitome of softness. Where you have guys like kawhi sitting out while medically cleared after second opinions even. Derrick rose set the precedent by not playing when cleared long before because he wasn't mentally right. At least sap isn't soft he wanted to play the next game already but the team won't let him 

Rose was never mentally or physically the same again. One of the most tragic sport story of all time..

44 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

Will pick him up around start of March! Darren will get out of my IR, paul will sit there some time. Unleash this guy, Denver!

You think he will still be available then?

1 hour ago, Mambamode said:

Will pick him up around start of March! Darren will get out of my IR, paul will sit there some time. Unleash this guy, Denver!

27 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

You think he will still be available then?

If the league is competitive he wont.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, crocp said:

He was piucked up by me some weeks ago in mine. So yeah like he said.....i dont see millsap lasting til march on the wire

Can tell you my best Waiver pickup this season - Blake Griffin! Guy held him for 3 or some weeks (after the injury in November) and dropped, read news he might come back before new year and guess what - scored big time! Going to do the same, no one picks him up, owner recently dropped, my 2nd best pickup. League is semi-competitive!

1 hour ago, crocp said:

2 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

Can tell you my best Waiver pickup this season - Blake Griffin! Guy held him for 3 or some weeks (after the injury in November) and dropped, read news he might come back before new year and guess what - scored big time! Going to do the same, no one picks him up, owner recently dropped, my 2nd best pickup. League is semi-competitive!

DUDE! You cannot say someone dropped Blake Griffin (who was expected to miss 6 weeks at the start of the season), and then say "semi-competitive"....

If someone dropped Blake, it not even close to semi competitive.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, crocp said:

DUDE! You cannot say someone dropped Blake Griffin (who was expected to miss 6 weeks at the start of the season), and then say "semi-competitive"....

If someone dropped Blake, it not even close to semi competitive.

He had a lot of injuries on his team (he had Conley too)! I really think he made a mistake or someone got hands on his account and that's why he dropped him. Okay, its not even semi, because Blake was sitting on wire for I think 4 straight days. I had no player acquisition, thought someone would pick him up, no one did and I quickly snatched him next week! But all this talk about Paul getting picked in most leagues and practiced for 2nd straight day makes me regret picking Tomas Satoransky as my last acquisition. Ill get him next week!

16 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

He had a lot of injuries on his team (he had Conley too)! I really think he made a mistake or someone got hands on his account and that's why he dropped him. Okay, its not even semi, because Blake was sitting on wire for I think 4 straight days. I had no player acquisition, thought someone would pick him up, no one did and I quickly snatched him next week! But all this talk about Paul getting picked in most leagues and practiced for 2nd straight day makes me regret picking Tomas Satoransky as my last acquisition. Ill get him next week!

Soooooooooo

:D 
Tue, Feb 27 vs LAC return ? :D:D :D 

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

Soooooooooo

:D 
Tue, Feb 27 vs LAC return ? :D:D :D 

Guys, his coach just said he'll be back in 2-4 weeks lol, that's not even a week :D 

I love the optimism in this thread, keeps my spirits up :D 

Well guys got some bad news! He was scoped by non playoff team today in my league. :( I guess someone was reading it and decided f it. The guy will at least have fun playing for last position. Not salty, just facts :D.