FuzyLucker

COOK for HUNT ??? TRADE WHIR!!!!!!!!

Just now, FuzyLucker said:

Cuz the person that have Hunt could've drafted Cook. So he think Hunt is better

Can you just trade Cook for Bilal straight up and thank me later?

1 minute ago, Mad_Jens said:

In an auction ($200) Cook went for $32 and I passed, and I later bought Hunt at $35.  I'd rather buy Cook at $35, looking back.  

Yeah? What u like about Cook tho compare to what I've said earlier vs Hunt cuz Hunt obviously in a better situation but I say Cook is a better talent with GL vulture and McKinnon is still behind

People assume Hunt is a 3 down back.  He's not.  Cook is a better talent, is a 3 down back, and has shown already in preseason he catches a lot of passes.  

What do you know about Hunt that hasn't been fed to you by the media?  

2 minutes ago, c27 said:

Can you just trade Cook for Bilal straight up and thank me later?

Haha, u know its funny that everyone passed on him. Bilal was in mid to late 5th taken around mid 8th. Personally, I don't know if he'll have better #s than Cook by season end and now Forte isn't traded or cut and being on the worst team is also why I don't like him but he was tells value tho at the 8th

2 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

People assume Hunt is a 3 down back.  He's not.  Cook is a better talent, is a 3 down back, and has shown already in preseason he catches a lot of passes.  

Always blaming the media...

Make a real argument, then.

He already made a very real and great argument in favor of Hunt. In your delusional world you tend to skip over "reality" that doesn't coincide with your fantasy world

1 minute ago, c27 said:

He already made a very real and great argument in favor of Hunt. In your delusional world you tend to skip over "reality" that doesn't coincide with your fantasy world

Who and what was it?  

Just now, Mad_Jens said:

Who and what was it?  

If you can't find it, glasses should be your first order of business before typing your fingers all over a keyboard

7 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

Well I admit that most of what I know is from the media so u r right on about that. So what makes Hunt not a 3 down back with only West behind him and with Cook, MIN pay tons of money cuz Murray GL prowess and much bigger but then again a much better line in OAK so unless Murray fail miserably to convert I don't see how that's not Murray's job to keep. This is all base on the depth chart after all the trades movement that happened today.

Well I admit that most of what I know is from the media so u r right on about that. So what makes Hunt not a 3 down back with only West behind him and with Cook, MIN pay tons of money cuz Murray GL prowess and much bigger but then again a much better line in OAK so unless Murray fail miserably to convert I don't see how that's not Murray's job to keep. This is all base on the depth chart after all the trades movement that happened today.

Barely coherent, but I think most would agree that Latavius has at best a short yardage role on the team.  He's been hurt, they drafted Cook very early, and Cook has stepped up in running, pass pro, and pass catching.  The second one is particularly important.

Latavius signed a 3 year/15 million dollar deal, but the Vikings can cut him next season with 1.2m in dead cap space.  Which is basically nothing.  

Tell me, is Latavius insurance or an actual threat to touches?  This is Dalvin Cook's team now.  

Barely coherent, but I think most would agree that Latavius has at best a short yardage role on the team.  He's been hurt, they drafted Cook very early, and Cook has stepped up in running, pass pro, and pass catching.  The second one is particularly important.

Latavius signed a 3 year/15 million dollar deal, but the Vikings can cut him next season with 1.2m in dead cap space.  Which is basically nothing.  

Tell me, is Latavius insurance or an actual threat to touches?  This is Dalvin Cook's team now.  

All irrelevant behind a garbage offensive line. It would be bradford, diggs, thielen, or rudolph's team before it would be Cooks'.

Edited by c27

8 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

stop spreading propaganda 

Well thank you for that, that's another way I can look at it but what about Hunt isn't a 3 down back tho?

18 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Julio and just dangle Cook for Hunt. 

He drafted Hunt where Cook is only 3 picks behind so he want Hunt knowing he won't have Cook

4 hours ago, FuzyLucker said:

I'm trying to swing a trade for Kareem Hunt, wondering what would you guys thinks about which combo would be enticing? I was thinking my Julio + Cook for His OBJ + Hunt.  Thoughts?  WHIR My team in sig

HIs team

QB: Stafford, Luck

RB: Ajayi, Hunt, Powell, White, Charles

WR: OBJ, D.Hop, Landry, Robinson, K.White

TE: Reed, Brate

DEF: Den

K: Bailey

you are thinking wrong.....

Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

simple...you lose this deal, bottom line

You know that doesn't really help me without reasonable explanation. I rather take a poll if that's what I wanted. No offense

You know that doesn't really help me without reasonable explanation. I rather take a poll if that's what I wanted. No offense

you're such a fkng idiot you should not be competing in anything period. You just want someone to tell you what you WANT to hear.

pretty self-explanatory, not sure why you cant see that...

here ya go..

the 2 players you are thinking about giving up will outscore the 2 players that you are wanting to get....it is as simple as that