Sign in to follow this  
thetomkuczek

10-Team Standard

I'm feeling a bit iffy on my team.. What do you guys think? I literally just noticed no one drafted Hunter Henry as well for TE and I can snatch him up to solidify the TE position. Would you keep Eli as backup or one of Taylor/Wentz/Palmer? Other names I like are Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp and Chris Thompson. I had pick #2. Personally felt a lot of players fell, so I got decent value but not too sure.. 

QB - Kirk Cousins

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Le'Veon Bell 

RB - Leonard Fournette

RB - Dalvin Cook

RB - Mike Gillislee 

RB - Derrick Henry

WR - Amari Cooper

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Martavis Bryant 

WR - Jeremy Maclin

WR - Ted Ginn Jr

WR - Tyrell Williams

K - Cairo Santos

DEF - Giants (JAX is still open, too.. but they underperformed last year. Are JAX with the hype? Make a quick switch?)

Edited by thetomkuczek

Like this team a lot. Who is your current TE?

Eli is probably not necessary to carry. Depending on who your TE is I would cut him for Henry. 

Whoops.. Very sorry for not saying my tight end. I got Kyle Rudolph actually! Big fan of him with Bradford in MIN.

Edited by thetomkuczek

46 minutes ago, thetomkuczek said:

I'm feeling a bit iffy on my team.. What do you guys think? I literally just noticed no one drafted Hunter Henry as well for TE and I can snatch him up to solidify the TE position. Would you keep Eli as backup or one of Taylor/Wentz/Palmer? Other names I like are Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp and Chris Thompson. I had pick #2. Personally felt a lot of players fell, so I got decent value but not too sure.. 

QB - Kirk Cousins

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Le'Veon Bell 

RB - Leonard Fournette

RB - Dalvin Cook

RB - Mike Gillislee 

RB - Derrick Henry

WR - Amari Cooper

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Martavis Bryant 

WR - Jeremy Maclin

WR - Ted Ginn Jr

WR - Tyrell Williams

K - Cairo Santos

DEF - Giants (JAX is still open, too.. but they underperformed last year. Are JAX with the hype? Make a quick switch?)

JAGS are a great Madden MUT defense with uber talented individuals (Jalen Ramsey, Telvin Smith, Fowler, et al) but have yet to make the leap to collectively being a good unit, but that could happen sooner rather than later.

IMO you have a great standard scoring team and should be in the running for a 'ship

22 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

JAGS are a great Madden MUT defense with uber talented individuals (Jalen Ramsey, Telvin Smith, Fowler, et al) but have yet to make the leap to collectively being a good unit, but that could happen sooner rather than later.

IMO you have a great standard scoring team and should be in the running for a 'ship

Think it'd be worth the switch for my Giants DEF? To be honest I had to read a lot into defenses after the bigger name defenses. Everyone pounced quicker than ai thought for DEF, but I wanted to staycwithvmy game plan and gun for upside in other positions. 

1 minute ago, thetomkuczek said:

Think it'd be worth the switch for my Giants DEF? To be honest I had to read a lot into defenses after the bigger name defenses. Everyone pounced quicker than ai thought for DEF, but I wanted to staycwithvmy game plan and gun for upside in other positions. 

No the Giants defense has proven to be elite and are super talented at just about all positions. I would keep them, they have built a helluva defense, this coming from a Cowboys fan, not a Giants homer.

Solid team! If rookie RB's &/or Gillislee pan out, you are going to be very tough to beat. 

Agree you don't need Eli, but no issues if you hold onto him.  I have my eye on Kupp as well. Eli or Ginn could be a drop for you, if want him. 

Good luck!

55 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Solid team! If rookie RB's &/or Gillislee pan out, you are going to be very tough to beat. 

Agree you don't need Eli, but no issues if you hold onto him.  I have my eye on Kupp as well. Eli or Ginn could be a drop for you, if want him. 

Good luck!

Thank you sir! I wasn't really eyeing Leonard Fournette to be honest, but he was there at my pick and I had to I felt. His combination of power and speed isn't seen much. Let's hope that O Line brings out the best in him. 

I really like Ted Ginn Jr, to be honest. I think an Eli drop for Hunter Henry is more likely for me, though. Ginn in the first 3 weeks with Snead suspended may surprise I feel and really get his name out in the NO offense. 

1 hour ago, dakimbell said:

No the Giants defense has proven to be elite and are super talented at just about all positions. I would keep them, they have built a helluva defense, this coming from a Cowboys fan, not a Giants homer.

Perfect! Appreciate it, sir. Giants defense made a lot of changes in the positive direction so I didn't want to get one too early. 

This looks like a pretty solid looking standard scoring team. As always I would look for possible improvement, maybe a package for another solid WR.  Other than that looks pretty good! Thanks for the help on mine

Decent team. Keep Eli 

hope gillislee has a great game tonight. I'm assuming some players are on the bench but trade gillislee and Tate to upgrade and get a fringe wr1 to pair with cooper. Your rbs will be fine

5 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Decent team. Keep Eli 

hope gillislee has a great game tonight. I'm assuming some players are on the bench but trade gillislee and Tate to upgrade and get a fringe wr1 to pair with cooper. Your rbs will be fine

Oh yeah! I agree 110%! Primarily drafted Gillislee because he had dropped like 4 rounds past his ADP according to ESPN which I think was wild. Hoping he starts off well tonight, so I can use him as trade bait. 

It's a good team you have, stay put with Eli. It's only week 1 no need to panic!