Sign in to follow this  
thetomkuczek

10-Team Standard

Recommended Posts

I'm feeling a bit iffy on my team.. What do you guys think? I literally just noticed no one drafted Hunter Henry as well for TE and I can snatch him up to solidify the TE position. Would you keep Eli as backup or one of Taylor/Wentz/Palmer? Other names I like are Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp and Chris Thompson. I had pick #2. Personally felt a lot of players fell, so I got decent value but not too sure.. 

 

QB - Kirk Cousins

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Le'Veon Bell 

RB - Leonard Fournette

RB - Dalvin Cook

RB - Mike Gillislee 

RB - Derrick Henry

WR - Amari Cooper

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Martavis Bryant 

WR - Jeremy Maclin

WR - Ted Ginn Jr

WR - Tyrell Williams

K - Cairo Santos

DEF - Giants (JAX is still open, too.. but they underperformed last year. Are JAX with the hype? Make a quick switch?)

Edited by thetomkuczek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like this team a lot. Who is your current TE?

 

Eli is probably not necessary to carry. Depending on who your TE is I would cut him for Henry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops.. Very sorry for not saying my tight end. I got Kyle Rudolph actually! Big fan of him with Bradford in MIN.

Edited by thetomkuczek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, thetomkuczek said:

I'm feeling a bit iffy on my team.. What do you guys think? I literally just noticed no one drafted Hunter Henry as well for TE and I can snatch him up to solidify the TE position. Would you keep Eli as backup or one of Taylor/Wentz/Palmer? Other names I like are Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp and Chris Thompson. I had pick #2. Personally felt a lot of players fell, so I got decent value but not too sure.. 

 

QB - Kirk Cousins

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Le'Veon Bell 

RB - Leonard Fournette

RB - Dalvin Cook

RB - Mike Gillislee 

RB - Derrick Henry

WR - Amari Cooper

WR - Golden Tate

WR - Martavis Bryant 

WR - Jeremy Maclin

WR - Ted Ginn Jr

WR - Tyrell Williams

K - Cairo Santos

DEF - Giants (JAX is still open, too.. but they underperformed last year. Are JAX with the hype? Make a quick switch?)

JAGS are a great Madden MUT defense with uber talented individuals (Jalen Ramsey, Telvin Smith, Fowler, et al) but have yet to make the leap to collectively being a good unit, but that could happen sooner rather than later.

IMO you have a great standard scoring team and should be in the running for a 'ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

JAGS are a great Madden MUT defense with uber talented individuals (Jalen Ramsey, Telvin Smith, Fowler, et al) but have yet to make the leap to collectively being a good unit, but that could happen sooner rather than later.

IMO you have a great standard scoring team and should be in the running for a 'ship

 

Think it'd be worth the switch for my Giants DEF? To be honest I had to read a lot into defenses after the bigger name defenses. Everyone pounced quicker than ai thought for DEF, but I wanted to staycwithvmy game plan and gun for upside in other positions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thetomkuczek said:

 

Think it'd be worth the switch for my Giants DEF? To be honest I had to read a lot into defenses after the bigger name defenses. Everyone pounced quicker than ai thought for DEF, but I wanted to staycwithvmy game plan and gun for upside in other positions. 

No the Giants defense has proven to be elite and are super talented at just about all positions. I would keep them, they have built a helluva defense, this coming from a Cowboys fan, not a Giants homer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid team! If rookie RB's &/or Gillislee pan out, you are going to be very tough to beat. 

Agree you don't need Eli, but no issues if you hold onto him.  I have my eye on Kupp as well. Eli or Ginn could be a drop for you, if want him. 

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Solid team! If rookie RB's &/or Gillislee pan out, you are going to be very tough to beat. 

Agree you don't need Eli, but no issues if you hold onto him.  I have my eye on Kupp as well. Eli or Ginn could be a drop for you, if want him. 

Good luck!

 

Thank you sir! I wasn't really eyeing Leonard Fournette to be honest, but he was there at my pick and I had to I felt. His combination of power and speed isn't seen much. Let's hope that O Line brings out the best in him. 

 

I really like Ted Ginn Jr, to be honest. I think an Eli drop for Hunter Henry is more likely for me, though. Ginn in the first 3 weeks with Snead suspended may surprise I feel and really get his name out in the NO offense. 

 

1 hour ago, dakimbell said:

No the Giants defense has proven to be elite and are super talented at just about all positions. I would keep them, they have built a helluva defense, this coming from a Cowboys fan, not a Giants homer.

 

Perfect! Appreciate it, sir. Giants defense made a lot of changes in the positive direction so I didn't want to get one too early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like a pretty solid looking standard scoring team. As always I would look for possible improvement, maybe a package for another solid WR.  Other than that looks pretty good! Thanks for the help on mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent team. Keep Eli 

 

hope gillislee has a great game tonight. I'm assuming some players are on the bench but trade gillislee and Tate to upgrade and get a fringe wr1 to pair with cooper. Your rbs will be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Decent team. Keep Eli 

 

hope gillislee has a great game tonight. I'm assuming some players are on the bench but trade gillislee and Tate to upgrade and get a fringe wr1 to pair with cooper. Your rbs will be fine

 

Oh yeah! I agree 110%! Primarily drafted Gillislee because he had dropped like 4 rounds past his ADP according to ESPN which I think was wild. Hoping he starts off well tonight, so I can use him as trade bait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good team you have, stay put with Eli. It's only week 1 no need to panic! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.