Sign in to follow this  
csv2209

Rate my team please! WHIR 100%

I am in a 12 team .5 PPR league.  I drafted 9th overall, and this is my roster.  I think it came out ok, but am looking for your guys' opinions and possible suggestions.  I think my RBs are decent, but really think I might need to get another solid WR in order to be solid.  Appreciate all help!

12 Team .5 PPR League

QB: Kirk Cousins, Eli Manning

WR: Michael Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Golden Tate, Tyrell Williams, Zay Jones

RB: Melvin Gordon, Dalvin Cook, Bilal Powell, Doug Martin, DeAndre Washington

FLEX:

TE: Jack Doyle, Jason Witten

K: Cairo Santos

DEF: Minnesota

My current week 1 line-up looks as follows with either Tate or Powell in the flex.

Very solid team for a 12 teamer and I think your WRs are perfectly fine for ppr.  If anything you can wait until Martin gets back and if he does well trade him or one of your other RBs to upgrade at WR. 

Not a fan of Crabtree but the guy never has had a good enough trade value for some reason. Tate will be fine

gordon and cook are fine at rb and you will wait on martin getting back to play at the flex. 

I would honestly get a different kicker

put Tate in at flex 

Just now, chief79 said:

Very solid team for a 12 teamer and I think your WRs are perfectly fine for ppr.  If anything you can wait until Martin gets back and if he does well trade him or one of your other RBs to upgrade at WR. 

I was a little bit worried for the WR depth... And your suggestion is exactly what I was thinking with Martin. He was too good to pass up when I got him.  Possible WRs to target? I was thinking like someone in the tier of anywhere from Allen, Marshall, Diggs, Crowder, Garcon

i'd pack doug martin with tate or crabtree for a top WR if you can pull it off. the more you wait, the more doug martin's value rises of course.

really good team but I agree with everony on WR upgrade. Possibly a package of Powell and Tate could net you a really good WR2, and then have Crabtree as your flex

We definitely have the same thinking on some of our picks! I'm all in on your team. I wouldn't package Tate though.. I think this is his year. The opportunity, the trust, everything.. I'd package Crabtree + one if anything. 

Glad to see that most people think it is a fairly decent team for a 12 man league lol... I was projected to go 2-10 by Yahoo lol.......

I think you're pretty good as is. If you want to optimize, consider dropping Santos and streaming each week. Check the WW for a decent WR, sometimes you can find Paul Richardson, Kendall Wright, Cooper Kupp, etc. if you really want depth. If it were me, I'd wait until waivers after week one to make any other moves.

Really good team. Only thing I'm a little nervous over is Doyle without Luck. I'd wait for Zay Jones to have a good game and then try to package them for a better TE, or just pick up Clay off the wire.