csportsfan

Looking to create a new 16 team Dynasty/Salary League...Interested?

If you’re still looking, I’d like to see the league constitution and roster that needs taken over. Definitely interested. 20+ years of fantasy experience, 10 years of keeper league experience and 5 years of dynasty. 

Rwm102600@aol.com

On 12/22/2018 at 11:17 PM, brewerfan1974 said:

I am interested. I have over 15 years of experience and really want to join a ne dynasty league. Please email me at brewerfan1974@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Jason

On 12/24/2018 at 11:32 AM, Rick McC said:

If you’re still looking, I’d like to see the league constitution and roster that needs taken over. Definitely interested. 20+ years of fantasy experience, 10 years of keeper league experience and 5 years of dynasty. 

Rwm102600@aol.com

Emails sent!

Still looking for one more replacement owner (maybe a second one depending on a current owner's status).

Let me know if you're interested!

19 hours ago, csportsfan said:

Still looking!

Happy New Year everyone!

I'd be interested in it. Been playing fantasy baseball for 18 years now.

Posted (edited)

Hey all, 

One of our owners had to depart due to time constraints.  If you're interested in joining my salary/dynasty league and replacing this owner, feel free to reach out to me.

You can email me (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post with your interest in joining.  

Thanks everyone! 

Edited by csportsfan

Still looking for a quality manager to join our league.  Let me know if you have interest.

Thanks everyone!

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2019 at 1:06 PM, csportsfan said:

Still looking for a quality manager to join our league.  Let me know if you have interest.

Thanks everyone!

We have a manager who has disappeared, so I'm looking for at least one active owner willing to take over a team .  Let me know if you're interested. 

As a reminder, you can email me (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post with your interest in joining.  

Thanks!

Edited by csportsfan

On 5/14/2019 at 3:29 AM, csportsfan said:

We have a manager who has disappeared, so I'm looking for at least one active owner willing to take over a team .  Let me know if you're interested. 

As a reminder, you can email me (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post with your interest in joining.  

Thanks!

Still looking for a quality manager to take over a team.  Let me know if interested.  Looking for someone committed to staying and building a team.

Thanks!

On 6/4/2019 at 4:25 PM, csportsfan said:

Still looking for a quality manager to take over a team.  Let me know if interested.  Looking for someone committed to staying and building a team.

Thanks!

Still looking.  If you are interested in this type of league and willing to take over a reasonable enough roster, let me know!

Thanks so much!

On 6/11/2019 at 1:27 AM, csportsfan said:

Still looking.  If you are interested in this type of league and willing to take over a reasonable enough roster, let me know!

Thanks so much!

The manager that joined a few weeks ago decided he did not have enough time to manage the roster.  So I'm still looking for a quality manager.  Let me know if you're interested.  Email (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post with your interest in joining.

On 6/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, JohnnyD289 said:

Interested! Sent email.

Email sent.

Still looking!  Let me know if you're interested.

Posted (edited)

The manager I brought in stopped checking in, some I'm still looking for a quality manager to take over the team.  If you're interested, feel free to reach out to me.  Email (csportsfan at yahoo) or PM me/reply to this post.

Thanks!

Edited by csportsfan