phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 2

Anyone who already won their game and has a Monday kicker, drop for Kamara before he blows up on Monday night 

3 minutes ago, gus030 said:

Anyone who already won their game and has a Monday kicker, drop for Kamara before he blows up on Monday night 

or lost

the way the Rookies are going this is a good idea

I see the Chris Carson touts.  Would think in 12 and 14 team leagues, the guy is already owned.  I haven't seen the game, and I don't want to judge just looking at box scores, but can somebody comment on the actual play?  I see 6 for 39, with a long of 30.  Which means the other 5 rushes went for 9 yards.  And 1 pass for 10 yards.  Was he the main back and get all the snaps?

7 minutes ago, CooL said:

I see the Chris Carson touts.  Would think in 12 and 14 team leagues, the guy is already owned.  I haven't seen the game, and I don't want to judge just looking at box scores, but can somebody comment on the actual play?  I see 6 for 39, with a long of 30.  Which means the other 5 rushes went for 9 yards.  And 1 pass for 10 yards.  Was he the main back and get all the snaps?

He got stuffed in the backfield a couple times. Also reversed field on a run where he should've lost 4 yds & instead gained 2. Lacy showed nothing & Prosise was mostly ignored

I own Woodhead, not sure if I'm gonna waste a waiver came on Buck Allen or hope he clears waivers.

RB

Cohen

Carson

Jamaal Williams?

WR

Kupp (I'm sold)

Golladay (Not sold on volume, but decent TD potential.)

Marqise Lee (by default)

TE

Dont pick up James

Hooper (I guess)

for me looks like Cohen, Kerwynn Williams, or Andre Ellington.  Not sure about WR because most are gone in my league. .

3 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

yeah montgomery played 74 of the 82 RB snaps today. 

Whoops. Thought he limped off so I must've not noticed. Editing!

Just now, PlayTheWaivers said:

no biggie, was just wondering if you knew something we didn't!

21 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He did but he came back

22 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He did limp off. That's where Williams played most of his snaps. He came back to finish the game, though. 

Ok here are a few to pick up, BUT I also LOVE getting players that people drop after one bad week. It's overreaction time!    

Guys that are on wire:

deshaun Watson maybe if he starts

kizer

smith

chris carson

Mack

Williams

Allen

Cohen

P Richardson 

sanu- 6-47 on 9 targets

jared cook- only bye week fill in. I used him today because of brate and exceeded expectations

OK, PLAYERS I AM HOPING PEOPLE DROP SO I CAN GET ( after 1 week! Overreaction time) it's always good and I pick up one of these players usually every year because someone will say- well he had 1 catch for 12 yards. He sucks. I'll get someone else that shined. Granted there are some of these players that won't be dropped but keep an eye on this week or next. 

Chris hogan- ran the ball. Got 5 targets but highly doubt a drop

Marquis Goodwin- 3-21 on6 targets. Again doubt it but more likely than hogan. 

CJ Prosise- 4-11 but I do believe in Carson however will be more involved. Seattle offense was crap today. 

Tavon Austin- will be involved in the offense and is good with return leagues. Robert woods isn't that good is he? Cooper Kupp is a rookie

Torrey smith- 1-30 line 

Chris ivory- backup to a bruising rookie rb. Jags lost arob. They will want to run. Fournette is good but don't forget the other guy or just assume fournette will be healthy all year. 

Marvin jones- believe me he may get dropped after all the Galloway hype. People might think in a week even that he is gone.  2-37 line

Kenny Britt- maybe not rostered though. Had 3 targets and will be decent. 

Breshard Perriman- 1-5 but co led team with4 targets in a game that flacco passed only 17 times. 

Robby Anderson- 4-22 but 8 targets. People might just look at the 22 yards against the bills and say...what? Remember, the defense will be bad and they will have to throw. 

4 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

don't chase it

Ertz and Jeffrey are 1-2, Jeffrey was shadowed by Norman all game, let someone else fall into the Agholor trap

Norman didn't shadow. 

2 hours ago, cousinal111 said:

I own Woodhead, not sure if I'm gonna waste a waiver came on Buck Allen or hope he clears waivers.

Buck Allen will be a hot add... if you dont add him someone else will... too many injuries this weekend

34 minutes ago, cousinal111 said:

Malcolm Mitchell to stash on IR?

Keeper league?  It's unclear if he's even going to come back.  Oft injured.  There's got to be better options.  Mike Williams in San Diego, perhaps.