Sign in to follow this  
dabeesta17

9-11-2017: What do you need Monday Night to win?

need Broncos def to score low points, need chargers to stop CJ Anderson and Cook to have a bad game against NO while M.Thomes blows up with NO Kicker getting 15 points

47 minutes ago, young dude said:

My Michael Thomas gotta make up 6.54 points against his Keenan Allen.

I expect Thomas to get shut down.  On the other hand, there's always a pretty good chance Keenan Allen doesn't make it through the first drive. 

My opponent has +54 pts on me and has Dalvin Cook yet to play.  Cook projected 20

I've got Bradford, Diggs (PaTD 10, PPR 1, TD 15) and Cam Jordan (IDP - 4TK, 2 ATK, 15 Sack).  Bradford projected for 40, diggs 20 and Cam 20.  Should be really close.  I think Cam overproduces and Diggs is the one I'm hoping doesn't show up small. Hoping for a shootout and that MIN is chasing NO all game.

Edited by ragrag

Need Dalvin Cook to outscore AP and Ted Ginn by 3 pts which seems doable in one league but in another I need K Allen Ingram and Lutz to outscore Diggs by 30.... dont think that will happen. But if I can come back to win these 2 games that will give me 10 wins out of my 11 leagues not a bad start!

6 minutes ago, ragrag said:

My opponent has +54 pts on me and has Dalvin Cook yet to play.  Cook projected 20

I've got Bradford, Diggs (PaTD 10, PPR 1, TD 15) and Cam Jordan (IDP - 4TK, 2 ATK, 15 Sack).  Bradford projected for 40, diggs 20 and Cam 20.  Should be really close.  I think Cam overproduces and Diggs is the one I'm hoping doesn't show up small. Hoping for a shootout and that MIN is chasing NO all game.

Good lord those are some pretty wild scoring settings! 

If Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota D/ST combine for fewer than 56.34 points, I get to beat my wife.

Just now, lugowski7 said:

Good lord those are some pretty wild scoring settings! 

no kidding... everything is somewhat relative to the 'standard' settings (PaTD 6 & TD 7)  If anything the PPR values are nerfed a little bit.  IDP is basically 1 TAK, .5 ATK, 4 for splash plays like INT/Sack).

I think the commish just wanted to see high scoring weeks (like 300 pts) so turned up the dials everywhere.  

just need 3.6 from Diggsin one league,  then need diggs and Thomas to out score Vikes d by 21. 2nd won't happen but hopeful on first

In ppr league im down by 3 he has Ingram left, i have Brees and Sanders. I like my chances.

On other hand in standard league im down 21 witn Thomas and Sanders, he has Gordon. Iam toast. I drafted horribly. He even has ARob lol.

1 hour ago, eg4190 said:

If Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota D/ST combine for fewer than 56.34 points, I get to beat my wife.

Calm down there, Ike Turner.

2 hours ago, eg4190 said:

Prepare to be suspended for 6 games or so.

11 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

just need 3.6 from Diggsin one league,  then need diggs and Thomas to out score Vikes d by 21. 2nd won't happen but hopeful on first

got em both B) balanced out my day on losing DJ