Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axe Elf

Axe the Elf, Week 2 Edition

1 hour ago, grimsfield said:

Follow up since you picked kearse... which jets reciever do you like better? Kearse or Anderson?

On the season, it's almost a toss-up at this point.  I think Anderson offers more upside and big-play ability as long as McCown is the QB, but right now the Jets seem intent upon kicking the tires on Kearse by putting him through his paces.  Like I said, 10 targets last game--and there should be a similar target volume if the Jets have any chance of keeping up with the Raiders.

I would prefer not to have to start either one right now, but I lean a little toward Kearse this week if I had to choose one.

8 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

This Cohen hype is out of control.  Start a backup RB over a top 10 RB?  Nonsense.

The McCaffrey hype is almost as bad.  I see you follow bandwagons a lot.  I'd start Williams.

I had to take McCaffrey....I got him in the 5th round of my draft. I already tried trading him before week 1 I'm not "All Aboard!" but as a 5th round pick I didn't think it was horrible.

As for Cohen/Hyde I lost Woodhead had to make some move right? I do like Cohen's potential but I am higher on Hyde if he stays healthy of course.

4 hours ago, ounknown said:

Better stash for 0.5 PPR - Golladay or JJ Nelson?

Thanks!

Golladay.

Drop Jared Cook (starter is Brate) or drop Smallwood and pick up Kenyon Drake? I am looking for bench depth at RB but TE's on the WW are thin too.

I know this is late but just found out Bradford is out for this week! Would you still play Diggs?

I have Garcon @ Seattle or Diggs @ Pittsburg?

Also Corey Coleman @ Baltimore, Diggs @ Seattle or Garcon @ Seattle? I need to play 2 out of the 3 of these?

I know it's late but if you get a chance I'd appreciate it!