12 man standard, 6pt TDs. 

RB1: TWest

RB2: Crowell

Other RBs: JStew, Rawls, Henry, Mack

on the fence on who to start 

Rawls @49ers. 

JStew @Bills. 

WHIR. Thanks. 

Rawls. JStew is touchdown dependent, and at least Rawls has a chance to be the workhorse if he starts getting momentum going as the game progresses. He's the only Seattle back that Carroll is willing to give the bulk of the carries to.

I would start Rawls as well. 49ers lost Foster as well. 

Edited by cdd10

Stewart until we see how the touches pan out in Seattle.  Last week it was supposed to be Lacy and look what happened.

J Stewart for me. 

Rawls still needs to establish himself as the RB1 in Sea. In W2 he'll probably will share touches with Carson and Lacy

See mine please. 

Agree with J Stew over Rawls.  Carson is lurking in SEA and Carroll said he wants to see what the kid can do to earn playing time.  JStew is going to get redzone carries and he's probably a lock for another 15-20 touches.

1 hour ago, alexk29 said:

JStew, Seattle backfield is up in the air and I think Carson is the most talented player back there. There are talks already of limiting McCafferys touches which leaves JStew in a good place.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/667488-dalvin-cook-for-amari-cooper-whir/

Disagree.  When healthy, Rawls is dominant.  Because he missed basically the whole preseason, people forget about his 160 yard playoff game 9 months ago.  Health is the only issue with Rawls.  If he's healthy, he's an RB1.  

JStew and it's not even close. He's Carolina's #1 RB. Seattle is in a full RBBC with the likes of Rawls,Lacy, CJP, Carson AVOID!!!!!! 

J Stew absolutely.  He is still very involved and will not got away especially near the goal line. Gimme that all day over the mess that is Seattle's backfield with 4 mouths to feed ( ok sorry fat Lacy  is more worried about eating so maybe it's only a trio of backs)

3 minutes ago, daveLux said:

J Stew absolutely.  He is still very involved and will not got away especially near the goal line. Gimme that all day over the mess that is Seattle's backfield with 4 mouths to feed ( ok sorry fat Lacy  is more worried about eating so maybe it's only a trio of backs)

Appreciate it, this is my FLEX spot. So I'm probably rolling JStew out over Rawls and Sammy Watkins. Not sure if I trust Watkins yet. 

JStew - he's still getting the touches.  Higher floor IMO but Rawls could have higher ceiling if he comes out and dominates like he did his first year.

Help with mine?