IronFlag

Taurean Prince 2017-2018 Season Outlook

The blocks have been a pleasant surprise, as has the increased 3PM. Here's hoping for a huge second half of the season. 

• Like 1

I dont want you to hate me all, but i got him 9th round at #120.... and im in an 8 cat league so T/O are no issue there. Top 40 player in the last 30 games and top 60 for the whole season so far. I expect him to at least sustain this kind of production

9 hours ago, Manos A said:

I dont want you to hate me all, but i got him 9th round at #120.... and im in an 8 cat league so T/O are no issue there. Top 40 player in the last 30 games and top 60 for the whole season so far. I expect him to at least sustain this kind of production

Not that crazy. Picked him up at #123 during a preseason draft. People were aware that he had potential to break out this year, but people weren't willing to take the chance/forgot.

zero field goals against Brooklyn? how is that even possible? biggest headache to own in fantasy.

• Like 1

Yeah didnt pick you in dfs, you go off, now i pick you and you suck. Never again, in dfs.

Had him packaged up in a trade deal and he does this to us lol. 

3 hours ago, dboywong said:

Had him packaged up in a trade deal and he does this to us lol. 

Same here. Him and Randle. f--- this s---

5 hours ago, pdids911 said:

cant believe i dropped jrich and not this guy. 

I know them feels, Bro. 

• Like 1

Minutes and opportunity still intact and he hasn't been bad at all. He's allowed to have a bad game ... 

1 hour ago, Bkswag said:

Minutes and opportunity still intact and he hasn't been bad at all. He's allowed to have a bad game ... 

If you own him from the start of the season, you should know there are more bad games than good games.

1 hour ago, ryanii said:

If you own him from the start of the season, you should know there are more bad games than good games.

I have... and he's still better and has more upside than anything on the wire in my league .. I drafted him in the 7th round so I've been patient with him. 

Just awful in the last two games

Edited by Brandayz

I know spurs are fantasy killers but at the sam time I just dont see the drive and hunger in him...to me he is droppable, with the news that magic are trading away fournier, payton and hezi, im more comfortable experimenting and waiting on simmons rather than him...

So frustrating to own... I think I'm gonna wait for him to string couple of good games and try to sell high.

2 minutes ago, L3onD said:

I know spurs are fantasy killers but at the sam time I just dont see the drive and hunger in him...to me he is droppable, with the news that magic are trading away fournier, payton and hezi, im more comfortable experimenting and waiting on simmons rather than him...

Yea, thinking the same. But Hawks are also trying to Trade some of their players away too