rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

Plum lee stealing all the boards when he's at PF and Lyles stealing them when he's at Centre. 

his numbers are pretty similar to last years. except his fg% hes missing more.

• Like 1

Yeah your right...I think we all just expected him to take a step..he's 22 or whatever and a big man..wasn't a high lottery pick.. sometimes it takes time.

We went a season early on Joker. He will probably take the leap we were looking for next year. I can see his ADP slipping and representing great value for those that get him in 2018/19. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flat_eric said:

We went a season early on Joker. He will probably take the leap we were looking for next year. I can see his ADP slipping and representing great value for those that get him in 2018/19. 

Are you kidding me? He was a beast last year, so if anything you're late to the party.. He is an elite big, no question about it. 

I have to agree, I don't see his ADP being 13 again. In addition to the usual top 10 or so there are a few guys like Butler and Oladipo you would probably take over him now too.

5 hours ago, flat_eric said:

He's ranked 16th even with the decreased fg %.  Not pretty to watch at all times, and he had a bad week.

• Like 1

Is it just me or does jokic just look disinterested at times? Need to see a bit of boogie cousins into him - jacking up shots with reckless abandon 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clutchfan89 said:

Is it just me or does jokic just look disinterested at times? Need to see a bit of boogie cousins into him - jacking up shots with reckless abandon 

we need that 21 shot attempt game to got better for him and to hi 1/2 his shots there...It's literally like Malone is the father who is beating all of the confidence out of his son.

6 minutes ago, Elcamino said:

we need that 21 shot attempt game to got better for him and to hi 1/2 his shots there...It's literally like Malone is the father who is beating all of the confidence out of his son.

More like stepfather! :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elcamino said:

Deceptive.   He missed four tip ins off his own miss one play.

Much better today. Hoping these kind of performances can become more regular in the second half of the season, rather than the exception. My season counts on it.

He does seem like a second half of the season type player. Wasn't it about this time last year where he went on a tear? 

Announcers said they had a team meeting about running more of a motion offense like last year.  And Plumlee has been backing up Joker tonight 

• Like 2

Well look at that.  the second jokic is moved to his natural position he suddenly plays like the God he is. Shocker.  

Not a fan of Barton in the starting lineup though 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Well look at that.  the second jokic is moved to his natural position he suddenly plays like the God he is. Shocker.  

Not a fan of Barton in the starting lineup though 

I agree 100%. Plumlee and Jokic was terrible.  Barton scares me too. Such a ball hog and takes away from his teammates.

• Like 1

I'm so happy I traded for him. Could he snag 20 rebs and 8 assists before the game ends? :D

15 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

I'm so happy I traded for him. Could he snag 20 rebs and 8 assists before the game ends? :D

Definitely, if he's not done for the night.

Can only imagine what he'd be averaging if Malone stopped playing Plumlee and Barton with the first unit.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Can only imagine what he'd be averaging if Malone stopped playing Plumlee and Barton with the first unit.

It's almost like Malone doesn't care about Jokic's fantasy value. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1