rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

i had to re check the boxscore to make sure i was seeing it correctly 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snerpy said:

man. my brain tells me I did the right thing trading him for Towns but my heart is telling me... “DONT GOOOO NIKOLAA”

Just got the same offer. But my league counts TDs as a category, so think I'm good here. 

Edited by flat_eric
  • Like 1

Suicide watch over here. This is the ONE time i think i've ever left someone on the bench and not set my lineups. I picked up Chandler this morning and put him into the lineup and figured the rest of the lineup was good to go since I only had the two guys going today. Got busy throughout the day and didn't get to check it again before tip off.  Sweet jesus... FML. Was down 2-7 and would have been right back in it. Someone talk me off the ledge please

• Haha 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, emperikal said:

Suicide watch over here. This is the ONE time i think i've ever left someone on the bench and not set my lineups. I picked up Chandler this morning and put him into the lineup and figured the rest of the lineup was good to go since I only had the two guys going today. Got busy throughout the day and didn't get to check it again before tip off.  Sweet jesus... FML. Was down 2-7 and would have been right back in it. Someone talk me off the ledge please

I feel your pain. 

Back away from the window. You don't want to die! Instead, beat your head with your phone until something cracks. 

• Haha 4

no no, keep playing him next to plumlee, you idiot. 

just hope millsaps return doesnt ruin jokics numbers. theoretically, it shouldnt but his numbers with millsap earlier this year were underwhelming. 

kinda makes me wanna sell high on jokic, as much as i love him. i could get steph curry, but even steph hasnt been great and his ROS outlook is eh. 

Edited by pdids911
  • Like 3

I think he should crack top 5 in alot of people's draft board next year if he keeps this up/improves somehow. I guess the improvement is consistency.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

don't know about top 5 but he's certainly moved into top 10.

If and it's a big if he remains consistent ROS..a triple double dropping centre with elite %es is a top 5...again his if and he's gotta be more consistent to do it

Jokic is not top 10 cmon ! Jokic top 20 at most! Being generous - top 15, because of slow start and injury part, not top 10!!!

1st Lebron 2nd AD 3rd Harden 4th KD 5th Greek freak 6th KAT 7th Jimmy 8th Curry 9th WB 10th DMC* IMO from start to today, not last 7 or anything!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Jokic is not top 10 cmon ! Jokic top 20 at most! Being generous - top 15, because of slow start and injury part, not top 10!!!

1st Lebron 2nd AD 3rd Harden 4th KD 5th Greek freak 6th KAT 7th Jimmy 8th Curry 9th WB 10th DMC* IMO from start to today, not last 7 or anything!

He's currently the 15th ranked player in 9 Categories per game. 13th for the last month and 7th for the last 2 weeks. I dont think he cracks top 10 this year but he's got the tools to do so. He's young and he's a triple double threat on any given night. That with good efficiency a few threes, and a steal and block per. If he keeps his TO's down he's very capable of moving into that top 10 territory.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Lebron at #1 lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Unless Malone gets fired or the frontcourt rotations clean up I don't see Jokic being a top 5 player next season, more likely around pick 9-10 again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

I managed to get Jokic, Giannis, Simmons and Drummond in one league. and it was a snake draft, CSB! i'm lovin it

Giannis was consistently a top 4 pick and Jokic was an end of first round type guy.

So I'm assuming 4-6 team league right?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Stallion said:

Giannis was consistently a top 4 pick and Jokic was an end of first round type guy.

So I'm assuming 4-6 team league right?

10-team got jokic 19th!

• Confused 4

anybody think Millsap's return would hurt his present value? It could hurt the most during fantasy playoffs when Millsap gets back up to speed, or if assuming he returns and plays 25+mins right out of the gate