TB44

QB Choice - WHIR

PPR

Need to start 1

Palmer vs Ind

Bradford vs Pitt

Alex Smith vs Phi

Cutler vs SD

I was interested in Palmer until John Brown was ruled out. I have a sneaky suspicion that Bradford has a solid game, in what should be high scoring. And now that Verrett is ruled out, I'm tempted to roll Cutler out there...

I say start either Bradford or Cutler as you mentioned, all in all I'd lean towards Bradford just because we know the Dolphins are a run-first team with Jay Ajayi and we just haven't seen Cutler in action yet this year. Bradford played well and I do agree with you that this game could get high scoring and they will have to start airing it out.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/667488-dalvin-cook-for-amari-cooper-whir/

Don't think Alex Smith can replicate that big of a game back to back, even if he does they probably go up early and run it out over philly the rest of the game. Bradford looks like the most solid start, keep ole Jay on waivers until we see what he brings to miami's O

I'd start Palmer.  The Chargers have a good pass defense so it's likely to be hard for Cutler to accomplish a lot.  Smith will be fine against the Eagles but they're good enough that I would expect him to be solid, not great.  Bradford's a possibility but with his knee and the fact that the Vikings have Cook makes me think Palmer is the best choice.  A shaky running game and a nonexistent defense to throw against should be good.