CrypTviLL

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Shooting off-balance from deep and sometimes flicking up shots in the post. Dude needs to focus 

• Like 1

He's in a ridiculously bad shooting slump.  When he hit that first 3 in last nights game vs Detroit, he seemed so relieved.  And then he went on and missed some more.  Sigh.  I have faith in him! :)

Shooters run hot and cold. All of his other numbers are right in line with last year (Rebs/assts/Blks/Stls), he's even shooting well above his career avg at the FT line. I highly doubt he finishes the year shooting .34pct...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Shooters run hot and cold. All of his other numbers are right in line with last year (Rebs/assts/Blks/Stls), he's even shooting well above his career avg at the FT line. I highly doubt he finishes the year shooting .34pct...

He's getting major minutes too. He's on waivers in my 12 team league. If he's there, I'm adding him, but if not, I'm rolling with TJ Warren. 

He's gonna pick it up soon. It's still barely the 3rd week. Only thing of worry is him being healthy that's all. 

Edited by Gdupm6
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dupontpt said:

Benched him today. I expect 30 points,treys,steals and block on 50%fg

Not that good. But a decent line. More FT would be nice though. 

Never seen a coach besides Thibs ride his starters like Doc does. These guys play like crap a lot of times and they still play 35 plus, smh. 

3 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Never seen a coach besides Thibs ride his starters like Doc does. These guys play like crap a lot of times and they still play 35 plus, smh. 

Austin rivers should never get that many minutes... prob won't ever get that many if not on the clips...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jonathanc5 said:

Austin rivers should never get that many minutes... prob won't ever get that many if not on the clips...

Exactly, a game like today he should have been firmly planted on the bench all 4th quarter. Especially when he played horridly. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jonathanc5 said:

Does he look slower than normal? 

Watching him play against Parsons and yet they look like they're on the same speed...

Hes never been particularly quick. Just crafty. 

if he can get back to the player he was on the nuggets, it would benefit his fantasy outlook and my team tremendously. now he is a fringe player I can bench for another player. 

2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

if he can get back to the player he was on the nuggets, it would benefit his fantasy outlook and my team tremendously. now he is a fringe player I can bench for another player. 

At least hes getting the minutes 

Just now, Lakers_Fan2 said:

yeah i think he will get out of his slump as a shooter and start being more productive the more he is comfortable with his new team. 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:28 PM, Gdupm6 said:

He's gonna pick it up soon. It's still barely the 3rd week. Only thing of worry is him being healthy that's all. 

Happy they lost today w beverley chucking. 

On 9/17/2017 at 9:56 AM, PuzzBeterson said:

Good value there, but I always expect him to miss too many games for my liking. I think he'll have the same value as prior seasons.

This year, it's been the complete opposite as in years past when he would miss a ton of games but was always productive when he did play.  Not sure what is more surprising: that he hasn't missed a game yet this or how badly he has sucked.

2 hours ago, Jonathanc5 said:

The only reason Austin is playing is because he's the coach's son.  I understand it's kinda a father's tendency to overrate his son and never watch to bench him, but this is the NBA, not middle school basketball.  The sad thing is Doc actually used to be a really good coach with Boston and even with the Clippers before they traded for Austin. 

23 hours ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

I'm holding Gallo because he's still getting the minutes like you said and in this past before this year he's always been productive when healthy, but you simply have to bench Gallo in any format right now.  He's been flat-out atrocious this year, and if you've been starting him, he's done a TON of damage to your team.

Gallo injured and will not return. Hip injury it seems. 

1 minute ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Gallo injured and will not return. Hip injury it seems. 

Deep breath... long term return....