CrypTviLL

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Gallo is assigned to G League, I've been seeing a lot of that lately.  What does that mean exactly?  Playing a real G League game with the squad or just practicing?  If just practicing, why not practice with the real squad?

I checked G league boxscore and don't seen NBA assignments....

anyone?

23 hours ago, Tr3yball said:

Assigned to the G-League. Really miss his FT% anchoring more than anything lol hope he resorts back to his old ways again

Got him for free off the waivers. I need those FT

17 minutes ago, Jonathanc5 said:

Gallo is assigned to G League, I've been seeing a lot of that lately.  What does that mean exactly?  Playing a real G League game with the squad or just practicing?  If just practicing, why not practice with the real squad?

I checked G league boxscore and don't seen NBA assignments....

anyone?

I believe he is practicing with the squad probably running 5 on 5 drills or scrimmages. wonder if he will be healthy weds or on any min restrictions

1 minute ago, brosephd said:

I believe he is practicing with the squad probably running 5 on 5 drills or scrimmages. wonder if he will be healthy weds or on any min restrictions

Why woudlnt he just practice with the Clippers? 

28 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Why woudlnt he just practice with the Clippers? 

That's my question as well.

Scenarios I can think of is that the Clippers are away from LA and he stayed back to practice with G squad or clips have a day off today for tomorrow's game and he's got to put in extra work.

odd if you're assigned to G league and not playing real games.

do you guys think he will have limited minutes or been thrown into a 30 plus minute role tonight?  

i'm tempted to play him but if i do, he will be playing 15 -18 minutes, but if i don't play him, he will explode for 30 points and 7 threes.  you know how it is.  

I would guess limited minutes but, given the players currently healthy on the team, limited minutes still means he has the potential to do some damage. 

7 minutes ago, V/B Boys said:

do you guys think he will have limited minutes or been thrown into a 30 plus minute role tonight?  

i'm tempted to play him but if i do, he will be playing 15 -18 minutes, but if i don't play him, he will explode for 30 points and 7 threes.  you know how it is.  

So do the rest of us a favor and don't play him then

• Like 4

Going to wait and see how he does before activating...don’t want a 1/10 burger incoming before he gets warmed up.

• Like 2

he doesn't look like a good fit to be #1 scoring option out there right now.  Definately doesn't look like he is even in shape to be playing

1 hour ago, JballFan said:

he doesn't look like a good fit to be #1 scoring option out there right now.  Definately doesn't look like he is even in shape to be playing

Damn that's his first game back ...I don't own him but I think he will be fine. I don't expect him to be in game shape

He will be fine. I think having Teodosic will help his value as well. But Gallo looked so unconditioned yesterday lol he had no hops at all.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

He will be fine. I think having Teodosic will help his value as well. But Gallo looked so unconditioned yesterday lol he had no hops at all.

no kidding lol, dude drove to the lane for a dunk and was blocked by the rim