PuzzBeterson

Tim Hardaway jr 2017-2018 Outlook

Let's goooooo. He will need a week or two though to get up to speed...temper expectations.

2 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Let's goooooo. He will need a week or two though to get up to speed...temper expectations.

I can live with that.

My man Timmy Jr loves in and out shots....arrrrrrgh. At least he looks comfortable taking them.

A pleasant surprise!

Man, awesome game after a long lay off. He's gonna be back to ballin hard again soon. They need his offense...welcome back THJ!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rush007 said:

Dude. Perhaps I don't know about b-ball but you clearly don't know how to read. I'm not saying he'll be top-20 ROS. That is his upside as @j3rkthenurk and @ovofnd suggested. I'm just saying I expect him to be a top-40 player ROS who has shown a sustained period of top-25 production, and to me he's just as likely to go top-25 as top-60. 

Now, if you don't have anything else to add to this conversation other than your genius assertions as "arguments that you expect us to consider as truth", let's move on. 

Perfectly stated. I'm looking forward to holding him for ROS. 

• Like 1

Logging big minutes today and balling. Literally picking up right where he left off. Love it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

Logging big minutes today and balling. Literally picking up right where he left off. Love it. 

Yeah. The breakout is real. Loving it!

Edited by rush007

he might reinjure himself in literally last second,left to the locker limping..less i say about knicks tonight the better +19 in the third

3 minutes ago, Kicker said:

he might reinjure himself in literally last second,left to the locker limping..less i say about knicks tonight the better +19 in the third

Oh man. The jinx is real too.

on AD.. wouldve been worst if he didnt fall on ADs leg lol. seems like his lower back. he stayed in didnt miss any time. he ll be fine.

2 minutes ago, Panic said:

on AD.. wouldve been worst if he didnt fall on ADs leg lol. seems like his lower back. he stayed in didnt miss any time. he ll be fine.

It was actually on the last play of the game. But he looked to be fine after, maybe took a knee to the thigh..

oh must ve missed that. i was just too happy NOP won lol... i just recalled the earlier play