Sign in to follow this  
gimme the ball

Trade - Le'Veon Bell for Emmanuel Sanders / Rex Burkhead / Benjamin Watson

I'm trying to get Bell. I think this is an urgent opportunity to try and get him. I feel like I'm offering a decent amount of upside, especially considering the injuries to the Patriots and how Flacco supported Pitta's production. 

Thoughts? This guy just lost Greg Olsen and is weak at WR right now, which is why I am trying to address those concerns. 

These are my other players. If you see a combination here that's better, let me know. Obviously there is a limit to how much I'm willing to tinker with my starting lineup. 

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Drew Brees

WR - AJ Green

WR - Michael Thomas

WR - Emmanuel Sanders

RB - Kareem Hunt

RB - Tevin Coleman

TE - Kyle Rudolph

W/R/T - Rashard Higgins

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - Seattle

BENCH

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Corey Davis

RB Rex Burkhead

RB Rob Kelley

TE Benjamin Watson

DEF Baltimore

Edited by gimme the ball

If he takes this you need to find a new league ASAP because your in a crayon eaters league

Lol!! If I'm a Bell owner, the conversation would start with getting Hunt in return for sure and then an additional player most likely. Anything less would be crazy. The trade you are describing would be beyond crazy whatever that is. 

1 minute ago, GoBlue41 said:

Lol!! If I'm a Bell owner, the conversation would start with getting Hunt in return for sure and then an additional player most likely. Anything less would be crazy. The trade you are describing would be beyond crazy whatever that is. 

Agreed. It's tough to figure out a good trade to suggest without seeing the other guy's team. 

If I'm giving up Bell I would need one of either AJ Green or Kareem Hunt and something else.

I don't think it's that unfair. He has what I would consider draft busts, i.e TY Hilton. This is his team. If you see any other bargains to be had, do suggest them. Mixon comes to mind as a possible buy-low candidate. 

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Cam Newton

WR - Doug Baldwin

WR - TY Hilton

WR - DeSean Jackson

RB - Le'Veon Bell

RB - Joe Mixon

TE - Greg Olsen - OUT

W/R/T - Paul Perkins

K - Justin Tucker

DEF - Atlanta

BENCH

WR Danny Amendola

WR Donte Moncrief

WR De'Anthony Thomas

WR Mohammed Sanu

TE Coby Fleener

QB Carson Wentz

2 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

I don't think it's that unfair. He has what I would consider draft busts, i.e TY Hilton. This is his team. If you see any other bargains to be had, do suggest them. Mixon comes to mind as a possible buy-low candidate. 

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Cam Newton

WR - Doug Baldwin

WR - TY Hilton

WR - DeSean Jackson

RB - Le'Veon Bell

RB - Joe Mixon

TE - Greg Olsen - OUT

W/R/T - Paul Perkins

K - Justin Tucker

DEF - Atlanta

BENCH

WR Danny Amendola

WR Donte Moncrief

WR De'Anthony Thomas

WR Mohammed Sanu

TE Coby Fleener

QB Carson Wentz

Coby Fleener is a way better start then Benjamin Watson. Come Fleener's bye week, he can probably find an option on the waiver wire that will be close enough to Watson in production for that one week that he would be dumb to trade Bell. Rex Burkhead is questionable for week 3 and he's apart of an RBBC. The Patriots can rotate through 4 RB's in a game and Burkhead doesn't have a clear cut role that makes him worth starting in standard or PPR formats. Sanders is a WR3/Flex. 

Quite frankly I'd be insulted if someone sent me that trade offer. 

9 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Cam Newton

WR - Doug Baldwin

WR - TY Hilton

WR - DeSean Jackson

RB - Le'Veon Bell

RB - Joe Mixon

TE - Greg Olsen - OUT

W/R/T - Paul Perkins

K - Justin Tucker

DEF - Atlanta

BENCH

WR Danny Amendola

WR Donte Moncrief

WR De'Anthony Thomas

WR Mohammed Sanu

TE Coby Fleener

QB Carson Wentz

If someone offered you Jared Goff, Wendell Smallwood and Jesse James for Hunt, would you take it? It's about the same as what you are offering. 

2 minutes ago, AJN15 said:

Coby Fleener is a way better start then Benjamin Watson. Come Fleener's bye week, he can probably find an option on the waiver wire that will be close enough to Watson in production for that one week that he would be dumb to trade Bell. Rex Burkhead is questionable for week 3 and he's apart of an RBBC. The Patriots can rotate through 4 RB's in a game and Burkhead doesn't have a clear cut role that makes him worth starting in standard or PPR formats. Sanders is a WR3/Flex. 

Quite frankly I'd be insulted if someone sent me that trade offer. 

Siemian looks to have developed, thus making Sanders infinitely more valuable, almost approaching WR2 territory. Fleener is TD-dependent, whereas Watson looks to hold potential as Flacco's safety blanket Dennis Pitta-like TE, holding more consistent value in a .5 PPR league. And Burkhead  is going to see a ton of snaps with the decimation at the WR position. They might even put him in the slot. He would have had an even bigger game if not for a mild injury. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to offer for Bell? Or maybe for Mixon or anyone else that looks undervalued on his team? This guy is 0-2 and facing some dark times, it's a ripe situation for a deal. 

You can't justify that offer. No matter how many flakes of gold and glittery hope you try to sprinkle on that stinker of a dog turd, it is still a dog turd. No chance I would give you Bell for that garbage heap.

5 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

Siemian looks to have developed, thus making Sanders infinitely more valuable, almost approaching WR2 territory. Fleener is TD-dependent, whereas Watson looks to hold potential as Flacco's safety blanket Dennis Pitta-like TE, holding more consistent value in a .5 PPR league. And Burkhead  is going to see a ton of snaps with the decimation at the WR position. They might even put him in the slot. He would have had an even bigger game if not for a mild injury. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to offer for Bell? Or maybe for Mixon or anyone else that looks undervalued on his team? This guy is 0-2 and facing some dark times, it's a ripe situation for a deal. 

Send him that trade offer if you're so confident it's a great offer. I'll quit fantasy football forever if he actually takes that trade. 

2 minutes ago, CluelessJoeJackson said:

You can't justify that offer. No matter how many flakes of gold and glittery hope you try to sprinkle on that stinker of a dog turd, it is still a dog turd. No chance I would give you Bell for that garbage heap.

There's RB's way lower on the food chain that I wouldn't even trade for those three randoms.

Bell, a hurt DJ, Zeke, CJ, Hyde, Montgomery, Freeman, Shady, Crowell, Gurley (I don't even like Gurley, I think he's vastly overrated), Cook, Hunt. Then there's guys with REAL upside that I wouldn't make that trade for like Marlon Mack and Alvin Kamara.

I've already sent it. I should hear back by 6-7. 

Look, you have to look at it from his perspective. He's 0-2, at the bottom of the league. Greg Olsen (4th round pick) is out for 6-8 weeks. TY Hilton (3rd round) is a bust. Doug Baldwin, a 2nd round pick, has been a bust so far. Le'Veon Bell has been performing like a bust. You're talking about his first SIX picks busting out so far, Cam Newton (6th round) & Mixon (5th round) included. This is a disaster, all hands on deck situation. 

Sanders just scored 20 points. Siemian looks rejuvenated. Flacco seems to have found his security blanket, peppering Watson with 8 targets and a 100% catch rate. Burkhead just caught a TD and is getting spread out all over the formation. Patriots are down to 2 WRs. It's only a matter of time until Rex is in the slot. This guy plugs Sanders in, he's immediately got a WR3, if not a WR2. Suddenly Hilton/Sanders/Baldwin looks a little better. 

All that being said, I'm open to ways of sweetening this deal. I want to help him get to a yes. So let's hear some constructive criticism, or other ways of constructing this deal that gets him to a yes. Try to see through his eyes and see what would work for him. And no, neither Hunt nor Green is available. 

Edited by gimme the ball

11 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that this is a fair deal for the other guy. In reality, this deal is nowhere close to fair and is actually a bad proposal. Not to bash you, but you keep trying to justify it and it's not gonna happen. 

26 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Cam Newton

WR - Doug Baldwin

WR - TY Hilton

WR - DeSean Jackson

RB - Le'Veon Bell

RB - Joe Mixon

TE - Greg Olsen - OUT

W/R/T - Paul Perkins

K - Justin Tucker

DEF - Atlanta

BENCH

WR Danny Amendola

WR Donte Moncrief

WR De'Anthony Thomas

WR Mohammed Sanu

TE Coby Fleener

QB Carson Wentz

TY is a draft bust barely two weeks in? Give the man some time and let his QB come back. His team has some potential, he'd be dumb to give up and trade all his players away two weeks in due to these "dark times" you speak of.

1 minute ago, gimme the ball said:

I've already sent it. I should hear back by 6-7. 

Look, you have to look at it from his perspective. He's 0-2, at the bottom of the league. Greg Olsen (4th round pick) is out for 6-8 weeks. TY Hilton (3rd round) is a bust. Doug Baldwin, a 2nd round pick, has been a bust so far. Le'Veon Bell has been performing like a bust. You're talking about his first SIX picks busting out so far, Cam Newton (6th round) & Mixon (5th round) included. This is a disaster, all hands on deck situation. 

Sanders just scored 20 points. Siemian looks rejuvenated. Flacco seems to have found his security blanket, peppering Watson with 8 targets and a 100% catch rate. Burkhead just caught a TD and is getting spread out all over the formation. Patriots are down to 2 WRs. It's only a matter of time until Rex is in the slot. This guy plugs Sanders in, he's immediately got a WR3, if not a WR2. Suddenly Hilton/Sanders/Baldwin looks a little better. 

All that being said, I'm open to ways of sweetening this deal. I want to help him get to a yes. So let's hear some constructive criticism, or other ways of constructing this deal that gets him to a yes. Try to see through his eyes and see what would work for him. And no, neither Hunt nor Green is not available. 

You're asking him to throw away any potential of turning this season around for 3 random players. The only one that is IMMEDIATELY beneficial to his team is Sanders. If the other players aren't going to marginally approve his team by week 3, what would be the sense in him making this trade? 

Watson had 0 catches on 1 target in week 1. 

Again, constructive criticism. What are some alternative suggestions for Bell? Do you guys think Mixon or Hilton is worth targeting? Seems like when Luck comes back in 6 weeks or whatever, Hilton's value skyrockets. Could be a great buy-cheap scenario. 

4 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

Again, constructive criticism. What are some alternative suggestions for Bell? Do you guys think Mixon or Hilton is worth targeting? Seems like when Luck comes back in 6 weeks or whatever, Hilton's value skyrockets. Could be a great buy-cheap scenario. 

I like both Hilton and Mixon. Out of the two I'd say try for Hilton first. I'm not sure what I'd tell you to offer just because I couldn't get a vibe on how he's looking at Hilton's situation. For me, I wouldn't sell him low but he might be willing to. On the flip side, and as an owner of both Mixon and Hilton, I'd get rid of Mixon before Hilaton and for reasonably cheap depending on my team's situation.

I truthfully don't see him trading you Bell if you're not willing to part with Green or Hunt.

1 hour ago, gimme the ball said:

I'm trying to get Bell. I think this is an urgent opportunity to try and get him. I feel like I'm offering a decent amount of upside, especially considering the injuries to the Patriots and how Flacco supported Pitta's production. 

Thoughts? This guy just lost Greg Olsen and is weak at WR right now, which is why I am trying to address those concerns. 

These are my other players. If you see a combination here that's better, let me know. Obviously there is a limit to how much I'm willing to tinker with my starting lineup. 

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Drew Brees

WR - AJ Green

WR - Michael Thomas

WR - Emmanuel Sanders

RB - Kareem Hunt

RB - Tevin Coleman

TE - Kyle Rudolph

W/R/T - Rashard Higgins

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - Seattle

BENCH

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Corey Davis

RB Rex Burkhead

RB Rob Kelley

TE Benjamin Watson

DEF Baltimore

That trade offer is insulting, he is already better at TE with Fleener.   who does he play at RB?  Burkhead? who also left with an injury yesterday.   Honestly if Ben Watson is so great than why not offer him Rudolph?  

1 hour ago, gimme the ball said:

STARTING ROSTER

QB - Drew Brees

WR - AJ Green

WR - Michael Thomas

WR - Emmanuel Sanders

RB - Kareem Hunt

RB - Tevin Coleman

TE - Kyle Rudolph

W/R/T - Rashard Higgins

K - Matt Bryant

DEF - Seattle

BENCH

WR Cooper Kupp

WR Corey Davis

RB Rex Burkhead

RB Rob Kelley

TE Benjamin Watson

DEF Baltimore

Honestly there was a guy in our league a few years back who had both Bell and Brown, and had some pretty weak spots at 2nd flex and 3rd WR, but those stars carried him.  If I am that guy, I am not dealing Bell for a WR3 and waiver wire fodder. 

1 hour ago, AJN15 said:

This trade isn't even close. Whoever is giving up Bell is losing big time. 

lol this. you would have to be higher than Martavis Bryant at Burning Man to consider that

Edited by TrillaTrilla

52 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

How about this trade: 

Le'Veon Bell for Tevin Coleman, Emmanuel Sanders, & Corey Davis.

You are not getting Bell from him unless you give up Hunt. Period. No combination of mid level crap will get it done. Just being honest with you.