Sign in to follow this  
gimme the ball

Trade - Le'Veon Bell for Emmanuel Sanders / Rex Burkhead / Benjamin Watson

1 hour ago, gimme the ball said:

How about this trade: 

Le'Veon Bell for Tevin Coleman, Emmanuel Sanders, & Corey Davis.

LOLOLOL

This thread is hilarious. You keep saying put yourself in his shoes but if you were that guy would you make that trade? The answer is no.

If you are actually serious I would probably send  Green, Coleman, Rudolph or Green, Coleman, Burkhead and see what he thinks (still probably won't do it). You seem to be pretty high on Watson and Burkhead so you should have no problem rolling with them.

His only other RBs are Joe Mixon and Paul Perkins and you think he's going to give up LeVeon Bell and roll with Burkhead, Mixon and Perkins as his RBs because he is so enamored to get WR depth n his bench with Emmanuel Sanders and a backup TE to Fleener with waiver wire fodder like Ben Watson at TE? Losing Greg Olsen isn't going to make him give up LeVeon Bell and use Burkhead or Mixon as his RB1 because he wants Ben Watson at TE. And Sanders isn't an upgrade over his other WRs. You're offering to free your bench so you can have an RB1. There is nothing in it for your trade partner. Look at his situation. He has no running back depth and you want Bell. There's no way he gives up Bell, given his roster. He needs starting RBs. You're asking for the only one he has.

I want to play in this league if that trade goes through. Why are Green and Hunt unavailable? Without Hunt no way are you getting Bell.

Edited by erick2008e
Adding more content

1 minute ago, balotelli773 said:

^Green and Hunt are elite, unlike that expendable scrub Le"Veon Bell. 

Well now that makes sense why he's trading a scrub for another scrub.

3 hours ago, gimme the ball said:

How about this trade: 

I can report that I am getting significant interest for this offer. It is a real gamble for me even making it as many things could go wrong for me down the road. Will let you know if I seal the deal. 

14 hours ago, gimme the ball said:

How about this trade: 

wow your super hard headed

give him a fair deal if you want the top fantasy rb !

start off with kareem hunt and baltimore df

throw in sanders if need be

that way you can sell him an every week starter at df a flex and a startable downgrade at rb(thinking whole season here not 2 weeks)

you get top 3 draft pick for 2 mid rd guys and a defense

16 hours ago, gimme the ball said:

I can report that I am getting significant interest for this offer. It is a real gamble for me even making it as many things could go wrong for me down the road. Will let you know if I seal the deal. 

So did you get him ?

As a Bell owner, I would be super insulted with that first offer. The second one with Coleman is better, but still WAY far off. Bell is the best RB in fantasy right now. If you aren't willing to part with Hunt, Green, or at the very least, Michael Thomas, you won't be getting him.

From looking at your team, the very least I would accept is Thomas, Rudolph, and Coleman. Even that though isn't giving up much for the consensus #1 overall player in fantasy right now.

1 hour ago, humanpuck said:

This thread is awesome.  If this guy isn't a troll then he's definitely slow.

haha sad thing is he isnt a troll

im sure all of us have come across a person like this in life.

trying to sell you sh!t in a bag and call it a pillow