smeeze

Alex Collins 2017 Season Outlook

He's been on my bench in my PPR league along with L Murray, I can't sit him after what he did this week.

Have to choose between: Ingram, Lynch, Burkhead, Collins and Murray.  What. do. I. do.

40 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Last 5 weeks, Collins is ranked #5 and Drake is #8 rb in ppg-ppr scoring...impressive play.

Thanks. Losing DJ was tough but I'm still alive and thanks to Collins/Drake I have a chance in the semi-final against his Bell and M. Gordon (auction league). Talk about two different paths! Feels like Rocky vs Apollo.

Browns D strong against run... Collins will be good choice ? There are also woodhead and allen...

i have drake and murray so i need informations on this matchup for collins

6 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Browns D strong against run... Collins will be good choice ? There are also woodhead and allen...

they're OK. Still going with Collins as my flex this week

On 12/12/2017 at 12:07 PM, TedStriker said:

Thanks. Losing DJ was tough but I'm still alive and thanks to Collins/Drake I have a chance in the semi-final against his Bell and M. Gordon (auction league). Talk about two different paths! Feels like Rocky vs Apollo.

I can relate after losing Cook,yesterday looked at my rb match-up my Collins and Lewis vs. his Anderson and Bell.After Anderson last night I'm more than bit nervous,luckily our play-offs are not like traditional leagues but I need my team to perform well this week to stay in the hunt.

1 hour ago, Tomy said:

True the Brownies have been good run D, but I just don't see how you can bench Collins right now just based on volume alone. 

1 minute ago, The G Man said:

True the Brownies have been good run D, but I just don't see how you can bench Collins right now just based on volume alone. 

Because of allen and woodhead and because i have also drake and lat. murray and only 2 rb in my lineup...so?

Edited by Tomy

2 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Brownies haven't had a good run defense in about 5 weeks. That's a huge overstatement.

Why aren't more people high on Collins? I watch him play and see really good speed, toughness, agility, skill, and heart. He's now getting close to "bell-cow" volume. Where's the deserved hype?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Because of allen and woodhead and because i have also drake and lat. murray and only 2 rb in my lineup...so?

No way I'd start Murray over Collins, lol.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Why lol ? It's joke? I really don't know what to do

5 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Why lol ? It's joke? I really don't know what to do

Collins has been a work horse. He's the hot hand right now. Look at his stats and FF points. He passes the eye test  too. Should be plenty of running for Baltimore in this game because I think Baltimore takes a pretty decent lead early.

47 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Collins has been a work horse. He's the hot hand right now. Look at his stats and FF points. He passes the eye test  too. Should be plenty of running for Baltimore in this game because I think Baltimore takes a pretty decent lead early.

So collins over murray for you ;-) and drake?

Edited by Tomy

1 hour ago, tpat30 said:

Murray at home should have a great day against a terrible Bengals run D.

9 minutes ago, mjb said:

Murray at home should have a great day against a terrible Bengals run D.

He should have a decent day, I just wouldn't second guess starting him over Collins. But Burfict is out, it just seems like that offense has several weapons and McKinnon in the mix. Collins has basically been the go to guy in Baltimore.

16 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

He should have a decent day, I just wouldn't second guess starting him over Collins. But Burfict is out, it just seems like that offense has several weapons and McKinnon in the mix. Collins has basically been the go to guy in Baltimore.

Buck Allen converted 2 goal to goal into TD’s last game. Guess both are good plays.

Baltimore feeding Buck Allen so much will never not bother me. Thanks for nothing Harbaugh

• Sad 1

I think he's fine, I need him for the title.

Was disappointed he couldn't make it 2 times at the 1yd line though ....

2 hours ago, GreenMountainPhan said:

They have the Thursday game this week.

Playing it on Saturday though.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Benched Kareem Hunt for this guy... well that didn't work out...

Still won, but must have taken a few years off my life. Back to the bench for this guy. 

• Like 1

Didn't get to see the game but sounds like the Browns were serious about stuffing the run. Then Collins was out most of the 2nd half because Harbaugh is trying to save his bullets for more important games. Can't really blame Harbaugh for that but it continues a depressing trend with RB's not named Bell, Gurley, etc. which is that you can't depend on the coaches to use them consistently enough to consider them anything other than a random dart throw each week.

If I somehow advance to the finals I don't think I can use this guy since it's possible the same thing happens next week.

• Like 1