Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

osiris17

Zeke for Ajayi? WHIR 100%

Recommended Posts

I trade my Ajayi for his Zeke. 12 team, Standard, 6 pts per TD. What do you all think? Post a link and I'll help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Yea take it. Zeke has had one maybe 2 poor fantasy performance in his entire  career..

Wasn't zeke a rookie last year? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Wasn't zeke a rookie last year? Lol

Uhh yea. Is 1 bad game every 19 games not good enough for you? LoL, setting the bar prettt high eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Uhh yea. Is 1 bad game every 19 games not good enough for you? LoL, setting the bar prettt high eh?

Just made it seem like he was doing this for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

Just made it seem like he was doing this for years. 

No.. but he has been remarkably consistent in his career, and was indirectly stating that Ajayi has been much more boom or bust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

No.. but he has been remarkably consistent in his career, and was indirectly stating that Ajayi has been much more boom or bust

Very true. 

 

Id hate for zeke to get hit with a six game suspension at the back end of the year though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bhawks489 said:

Very true. 

 

Id hate for zeke to get hit with a six game suspension at the back end of the year though

Agreed. Risk i would be willing to take though, bc that sounds highly unlikely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Agreed. Risk i would be willing to take though, bc that sounds highly unlikely

You're making me rethink this.

 

@osiris17 what's the rest of your team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.