boschi

Trade offer help, 100% WHIR

I want a more consistent WR2. Hoping Hilton surges when Luck comes back, but can't really afford to wait. 10 team standard/No PPR

Team willing to deal has a few players I'd be interested in: Beckham, Crabtree, Carr, D Walker

I have:

QB: Prescott, Cutler

RB: Demarco, Gurley, Hunt, Montgomery, Henry, Martin

WR: Julio, Martavis, D Parker, Hilton 

TE: Brate 

What offer do you make? 

100% WHIR 

Yeah I would try Murray/Bryant for OBJ  or Murray/Bryant/Dak for Carr/Crabtree. I like Bryant but his home/away #s are to skewed. Much better at home but that falls on Ben too.

I would offer him Gurley straight up for Beckham. If he says no, I'd then put Hilton with it.

You are deep at RB, And with Beckham your WRs would be stacked.

Plus I don't believe Gurley will be that great rest of season. And who knows when Luck is coming back.

I agree with the last post, I don't buy Gurley as being too valuable of an asset as the season progresses. I'd try to package him with a WR you don't mind losing to get OBJ.

Your rb depth is excellent so I would look to move from there. Though right now the Murray/ Henry duo has tremendous upside it is capped while both are healthy and everyone knows this, so your return probably won't be great. Maybe the two of them and brate for crabs and delaney

Thanks all. 

Just stumped per on whether to sell high on Gurley (I think he fades second half with that schedule) or cut Demarco loose as he just hasn't looked good and Henry did.