ballr3

Blake Griffin 2017-18 Season Outlook

I’d say about 10-12 games...so 2.5  to 3 weeks.

For reference, Myles had a way less severe looking concussion and missed 10 games.

Read from a fluff article but:

The NBA takes any form of head injury really seriously, and Blake will be monitored closely over the next hours as the medical team track his recovery and progress. Blake is itching to get back on court, but he’s been warned that he could be out for as long as three or four weeks.”

I doubt this, but the Myles situation is a bit unnerving.

Edited by mcflywalker

47 minutes ago, samatz82 said:

Any chance he will play today? Really hoping for him to get back

yes 

5 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

Please sit out tonight. I’m going against him in a very tight matchup. Sorry Blake owners. 

Don't worry, you are forgiven.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jaystaypaid1 said:

id be surprised if he returns that soon from a concussion.

Blake is trying to prove to us that he is worth our pick, beating the time table from knee strain and now from concussion. Welcome back blake. :D

13 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Anyone else frantically trying to ship him off every time he has a decent game?

You will probably get low ball offer for Griffin. Beast when on the floor but the Clippers' curse is hitting every player with injuries. I'd rather hold on to him and hope he plays come playoffs (no shut down). I drafted him for playoffs purpose 4 4 4 schedule.

Just now, aemgraze said:

You will probably get low ball offer for Griffin. Beast when on the floor but the Clippers' curse is hitting every player with injuries. I'd rather hold on to him and hope he plays come playoffs (no shut down). I drafted him for playoffs purpose 4 4 4 schedule.

I've been trying to see if I can buy low by my metric by selling him low by opponent's metrics (for example as a package to the Kawhi owner)

If I end up keeping with him, I'm in the same mindset as you.

Triple double tonight and love for the Cheeto dipped ginger. He’s been playing very well his past couple of games. Is this by any means a result of having DJ off the floor?

8 hours ago, ncasalla said:

Triple double tonight and love for the Cheeto dipped ginger. He’s been playing very well his past couple of games. Is this by any means a result of having DJ off the floor?

Good game in the box score maybe.  He lost the game for the Clips last night after he picked up a loose ball and proceeded to double dribble it when they were down 1 possession w/ 14 sec left.  They would have had the lead if Blake could hit a effing FT and maybe avoid the 4th qtr T.

but ya, I think DJ out of the lane means Cheeto gets to iso and jack up whatever shots he wants.

Edited by ragrag

Wonder what would go back the other way...if Harris stays in Detroit, this could open up a serious opportunity for Harrell.

• Like 1

Wow. I imagine Reggie Jackson would be a part of it seeing as how he’s pretty much useless now. Maybe Lou wills gets sent over too, but that pistons package must be lofty.

I don't see what Pistons have other than Drummond. And he is not that interesting peace at all compared to Blake. I just don't see the package. 1st pick, Kennard, Bradley...?