ballr3

Kevin Love 2017-18 Season Outlook

His outlook woulda look so much nicer without Irving, Rose or Wade. Hope he gets Center eligibility soon for ESPN. 

Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue said he has to "do a better job" of getting Kevin Love involved in the offense a little more.

"When we're playing slow and we're not moving the basketball and we're not moving bodies, he really doesn't benefit," Lue said. "We've got to do a better job getting Kevin more involved." LeBron James made similar comments about Love, and the team seems committed on getting him going early and often. He's still adjusting to his new role at center and he had a quiet opening night with 15 points, 11 rebounds and one 3-pointer in 28 minutes, but the big lines are coming.

Crowder and Wade both had 10, and Rose had 14 attempts, Love had 9.

Just now, tongs said:

Crowder and Wade both had 10, and Rose had 14 attempts, Love had 9.

Seriously....why the HELL are Wade/rose shooting the call over 20 times combined....thats just silly.

1 hour ago, crocp said:

Seriously....why the HELL are Wade/rose shooting the call over 20 times combined....thats just silly.

It was annoying but it was first game of season, just chill guys. Wade is going to get injured and miss time that is inevitable, and I expect his role to decrease because they will want to save him for playoffs. Rose is a problem though. IT is not the most friendly point guard either but when he is back he will do a much better job getting Love involved I am sure of that

He didn't really post a terrible line.  Most people bought him for around $30 in auctions, at least I did.  15/10 with one three isn't great but isn't too far from his auction value.  I'm not too worried about it.

More touches, I'll have to see it to believe it...If you want it, you gotta go get/demand it, man...plain and simple..He reminds so much of Bosh, Bosh went from total stud to just a simple role player and you could tell he was totally happy with that, just sitting outside the 3-point line...Players like that will never get their MOJO back, even if they get a chance to...I own Love (4th round) and all I want is 19-10 for the season and health of course!!

Edited by Starvela

i had a chance for him or marc gasol but i went with love with the potential to blow up more without irving but i didnt know he shot about 43% last year? and didn't account for rose and wade 

13 hours ago, Starvela said:

More touches, I'll have to see it to believe it...If you want it, you gotta go get/demand it, man...plain and simple..He reminds so much of Bosh, Bosh went from total stud to just a simple role player and you could tell he was totally happy with that, just sitting outside the 3-point line...Players like that will never get their MOJO back, even if they get a chance to...I own Love (4th round) and all I want is 19-10 for the season and health of course!!

lebron relegates his bigs to spot up shooters..that's why u see the similarity 

Being punished for that a** performance in the first half, along with the rest of the non-LeBron starters.

What was so horrible? Wasn't he at 10/5/2 on 50% shooting? Not setting the world on fire, but wtf? Those are obviously paper stats and I'm not watching the game? Did he blow his defensive assignments or something?

2 minutes ago, durantula1234 said:

Just went out of the game. Apparently he was holding his knee? Did anyone see? 

Kevin Love will not return due to an illness..has not felt well at all today

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jazzadons said:

Too late just hope,  I only had nerlens to switch anyway 

Me too, Kevin Love not playing does more than Nerlens anyway